• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S.T.A.T.E.S. selling Tech Studio TSProf sharpeners and accessories

S.T.A.T.E.S.

TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com)
S.T.A.T.E.S. selling Tech Studio TSProf sharpeners and accessories

Current news: We have ordered an extremely limited number of K03 Wranglerstar kits
and a limited number of K02 Wranglerstar kits and accessories.We do not have the ship date, yet.
PM me at gobrien(ninety-nine) (at) charter (dot) net with your pre-order for Wranglerstar kits and accessories.
If you add "definitely want", then I will reserve the unit. Note: you are not making a commitment and not actually placing an order.

Our website is near completion. Hopefully, we will post the website by Monday. Meanwhile,
contact me via email as noted above for questions or request for list of units, prices and
initial quantities available.

Update 22 June: Am told shipping will be very soon. That means I should have them here about 7th of July, IF it works like last month. Taking orders on K02 Wranglerstar Drop Shipped kits. (shipped from factory to you) Save about $22 by ordering directly from us + get US support.

George
"Sharper Than Any Two Edged Sword"
"Honest, reliable products and service"

Last edited:
Hi George,

This is great news! I received my K02 system in January, but already need more accessories and don't want to pay shipping from Russia. I'll check out your website later this week.

Charlie

What is the difference between the K03 and K02?
Hi Adam,
First, a quick verbal description of the two, then I will edit this post to attach pictures (I hope) of detail I'm describing.

K02 ==> abrasive guide rod pivot post has a threaded pedestal. You turn the knurled part by hand to raise and lower it in order to change the sharpening angle
http://imgur.com/a/Srmf7

K03 ==> the threaded pedestal is replaced by a rack and pinion gear. You turn the pinion knob to raise and lower for change of angle. (Smoother, "professional" mechanism) Tech Studio calls this "lifting body". Note: You cannot retrofit a K02 with a lifting body.
http://imgur.com/a/kESJj

Last edited:
I am in for extra power spring sets for the single clamp, double clamp, and double thin knife clamp. Also want one each of the 3 Arkansas stones.

I am in for extra power spring sets for the single clamp, double clamp, and double thin knife clamp. Also want one each of the 3 Arkansas stones.
Okay for reinforced spring sets. Will check on availability of Arkansas stones.

Update: There are production delays on the Arkansas stones. Availability will be August to September.

Last edited:
H Hytekrednek Sorry, but the removable tables will not be available until August or September.

BTW are you still having trouble loading our website?

George

I tried again and I was able to access the web site and place an order. Put me down for one of the tables when you get them. If you could let me know when you get them that would be great. I forget and get distracted very easily.

Looking ahead to August, there will be newly available for Express order:
- Removable tables (knife support plateaus instead of clamps)
- one piece fixing units made of duraluminum
- a few more K03 Wranglerstar kits

Good things are happening!
George
PS Anybody need a case for their K02?

if possible, please reserve a table adapter and one each of the Arkansas stones when they come in. Thank you. It was a pleasure shopping on your site and went very smoothly. I am excited to be getting some more accessories to use with my K02 soon. Thanks for this service.

what is the advantage of the new 1 piece aluminum fixing unit over the standard steel units they ship with? Also, about how much do they cost? Thank you.

what is the advantage of the new 1 piece aluminum fixing unit over the standard steel units they ship with? Also, about how much do they cost? Thank you.

Biggest advantage of the one piece construction is cost of manufacturing. The old fixing was made up of two machined parts, two Allen bolts and required threading and tapping the inner part. I would not bother replacing the old fixing units with new ones, although I have ordered 20 one piece fixing units for the August shipment. Until I am invoiced, I do not know how much they will cost, but I don't expect over $6 (this is only a guess).

Edited: All new K02 and K03's come with the one piece, aluminum fixing unit.

Thanks for asking. I'm sure others wondered the same thing.
George

Last edited:
July shipment is on US soil! (Thumb up). S.T.A.T.E.S. will inspect and ship all Express items the day after we receive the order here in South Carolina.

Stay tuned!

Back