S7 Swords

hmmmmmmmm $500 is a lot of money.............but so life insurance... and if i die in a zombie apocalypse, then my funeral would be way more than $500.......so death + funeral divided by $500 = way more than $500........

hmmmmmmmm $500 is a lot of money.............but so life insurance... and if i die in a zombie apocalypse, then my funeral would be way more than $500.......so death + funeral divided by $500 = way more than $500........

Think of the savings! :D

If you died during the zombie apocalypse wouldn't your funeral consist of a quick be-heading followed with you body being dropped in a hole?

Can't wait to see these ones done! I am becoming a big fan of your work lately. I remember when you first started making knives. You have improved immensely but your stuff back then wasn't to bad either ;).

Kaleb

I'm very happy with how flat my hand sanding is coming out, there is almost no distortion in the reflection.
381.jpg

Incredible photo... I almost got the whole sword in frame. :D
385.jpg
WOW!Lookin'damn fine Daniel.

this is the update..... ht soon and I am going to test drive the waki. get in line :D

So any new updates ?

Frank

My goal is to get them ht'd by the end of next month and finished soon thereafter. It has been slow going on them but they are going to be nice. After that I am making a roughly 20" waki for an order and a few more wakis for sale. They will likely be around 24".

I also have a 1084 waki profiled that I may heat treat myself, I think I can just squeeze it in my 24" kiln diagonally.

I may be sooner, they are really close, they need a few holes drilled and a little more sanding. At the moment I think they will both get a cord wrap handle over rayskin.

I'll be making more, I have a big stack of S7 I bought just for swords.

no rush i think most my blade buying funds are tied up until march-ISH , but im really interested ill get in touch with you after the xmas bills have settled, hopefully theres something left laying around

I'm going to finish them up in my new shop, maybe as my first project! Once I get a little more caught up on orders and have these finished I'm going to start up some more.

I plan on a bunch in 24" in the future as that is the max length my kiln can handle. I will also keep making Katanas too because they just rock, I have a fair bit of S7 left and plan on using it all! (then buying a whole bunch more!!!)

Nice to know !

I can't wait to have them finished up, I want to test them out so badly!

I have been all over the place lately with my projects and plan on more order and organization in the future. This year has been really wild and the amount of orders I have been getting was unanticipated and very welcomed! :D

We've all been spreading the news,Daniel! .....and good news travels fast.

:devilish:

Wow I am slow! I'm still trying to finish up the new shop, once I'm up and running again at full speed they will be a big priority to finish up.

Back