S7 Swords

Hey Frank! I just mailed you the design, let me know if you get it. Nice design by the way!

I still need to send it off for heat treat but the cost has slowed me down... (want to send a few of with it) I also have another on order to make that I'd like to send off as well. They will happen, maybe once the folders are going I can make it all happen.

Last edited:
Daniel,

yes I got it ! thanks ...btw let me know when you start
taking orders again Id like to get this made !

Frank

I think someone asked about these in another thread. If they're the same ones hanging on his shop wall, then he hasn't had a batch large enough to warrant sending out for professional heat treat. They're too large to fit in his current HT setup.

You know what this means, Daniel.

You need more larger blades or a better HT setup! :p

Any updates on these ?

Frank

Not yet... keep asking though, I'll finish them! :D

I think someone asked about these in another thread. If they're the same ones hanging on his shop wall, then he hasn't had a batch large enough to warrant sending out for professional heat treat. They're too large to fit in his current HT setup.

You know what this means, Daniel.

You need more larger blades or a better HT setup! :p

That pretty much sums it up! If I can get ahead on other knives I'll profile a few more and send them off.

Thanks Frank, good to see you by here. :D

I'm hustling hard to makes things happen... I know these have been a long time but I will get some swords done!

Thanks Daniel ! And let me know when you open up
The books and take orders again I got a few things
Id like you to make !

Frank

Thanks Daniel ! And let me know when you open up
The books and take orders again I got a few things
Id like you to make !

Frank

Frank, I will do... I appreciate the support.

I'm really getting closer to being able to make things like this happen... will be working 6-7 days a week to make it all work as it means the most. :D

Any updates on these swords ?...
8 years since the last post in this
Thread so I wanted to see if you finished
These up yet ?... as I'm still interested in a
S7 Sword !

P.s. back in 2016 I posted in the wanted:
Knife makers/craftsmens and related services section about wanting to have my
Waki/short sword design made and in June
Of 2021 knife maker and fellow forum member Eric Brinkerhoff messaged me about seeing the design so long story short
"THE BRINKERHOFF BRUTE " HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO LIFE BY ERIC BRINKERHOFF
IT HAS A 15 INCH BLADE AND A 8 INCH HANDLE SO WITH A OVERALL LENGTH OF 24 INCHES AND ITS ALSO QUARTER INCH THICK CPM-3V ! ...

Back