S90V Buck 722

Hey hey, thought you all wouldn't mind seeing this beauty. What do you think?

Blade: Black Cerakote, Drop Point, S90V
Blade Length: 3 1/4"
Closed: 4 1/4"
Handle: Yellow Aluminum
Clip: Removable, Adjustable

e1e3a7_51e959c57f6b4e98888c0a143dba43ff~mv2_d_2016_1512_s_2.jpg

Last edited:
photobucket failed us again....i saw your email though...looks nice.

That's a nice looking knife with lots of great features. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm glad you have been a stickler to make sure the blades on these are tight as possible with no blade play. :thumbsup:

Very cool!! Just put my order in. I've looked at your 722's for a while, this one is irristable!!
Bob

Really nice, but is it really necessary for Buck to put their branding more than once on the knives? I think it would be more alluring and a conversation starter if they had minimal branding.

Hey hey, thought you all wouldn't mind seeing this beauty. What do you think?

Blade: Black Cerakote, Drop Point, S90V
Blade Length: 3 1/4"
Closed: 4 1/4"
Handle: Yellow Aluminum
Clip: Removable, Adjustable

e1e3a7_51e959c57f6b4e98888c0a143dba43ff~mv2_d_2016_1512_s_2.jpg
In the email it says limited quantity of 97 . Does this mean there's only going to be 97 made or will there be more to follow?

In the email it says limited quantity of 97 . Does this mean there's only going to be 97 made or will there be more to follow?

We have no plans to make more. Which means I will probably hoard a few for myself!

Anyone have any experience with S90V? I have some with S110V which might be a little more corrosion resistant, but both are at the top as far as stainless goes, I understand. S110V is a bear to sharpen. Diamond stones are a must, and maybe a light touch. I would love to have some feedback.

Anyone have any experience with S90V? I have some with S110V which might be a little more corrosion resistant, but both are at the top as far as stainless goes, I understand. S110V is a bear to sharpen. Diamond stones are a must, and maybe a light touch. I would love to have some feedback.

Since the Buck factory is right down the street, I always take mine straight in. I wish I had more help to offer, but when it comes to sharpening knives, I have the golden ticket.

Really digging the color palette. Kind of wish it was called the "Yellowjacket Spitfire" instead of the Hornet. Still very desirable looking blade.

Last edited:
Really digging the color palette. Kind of wish it was called the "Yellowjacket Spitfire" instead of the Hornet. Still very desirable looking blade.

Love the name Yellowjacket! We decided to stick with our naming schema from previous knives hence the Dark Hornet since we released the Hornet. Also our Operator and Dark Operator. Do love Yellowjacket though!

Back