Saddleback Leather: Wallets

I've had a small bifold now for about two years. Holding up extremely well. Is there something I should be using to condition it, or should I just let it be?

Solid black looks much better, my passport case is in the old solid black.
Well since they were selling out, and you all said the Carbon Black ages well...I ordered the Large wallet. The color looks almost brown. We'll see how it ages...

Last edited:
Here's a pic after one day of use.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413769881110.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413769881110.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 104
Here's a pic after one day of use.

I'm a fan of the carbon color. Wish that SBL would continue making this color. Once it begins to break in and show some patina it will look even better. As SBL says.....it will be ugly when new.

Just picked up my large Dark Coffee Billfold from the PO today. The card slots and extremely deep bill pouch may take some getting used too; however, the quality is obvious. This is my first Saddleback product but, hopefully, it won't be my last.

Making the switch from LV's to Saddleback today. How long till it stretches out?

aL6XhUnl.jpg

Give it two weeks and you'll be good to go. You may get frustrated with it initially but within a week or two your wallet will be useable. Also, if your wallet is lined with pigskin on the two rear credit card pockets be careful. I've had to send in three ID wallets back to them because the pigskin was separating from the leather.

Absolutely the best wallet I've ever owned. Have had the large bifold wallet for past 5 years and everything about it is holding up. These are great wallets and should last for years to come.

Absolutely the best wallet I've ever owned. Have had the large bifold wallet for past 5 years and everything about it is holding up. These are great wallets and should last for years to come.

What's a five year old Saddleback Leather look like? I bet it's a whole lot better than when it was new!

I absolutely love mine after a year or two. First non filding small wallet that didnt destroy my debit card strips every few months

I've had mine for about a month now. It's got some love marks. From gym bag to back pocket, to tossed wherever... So far so good.
Also to the guy above me. 5 years of carry; would like to see a picture of how it's held up.

09V9fbRl.jpg

OnYjSWel.jpg

I have a medium Tobacco bifold which will be a year old in June. Once every three months or so, I apply some Fromm Leather Conditioner on it working it in with a toothbrush, not because it needs it or anything, only because I want to see what it does. It's still as supple as the day it first went into my pocket and maybe because of the Fromm it hasn't patinize like I thought it would. I don't care...it'll get there but slower.

I want another one and am split between Dark Coffee Brown and Chestnut. I know...you'll say "get both." Maybe I will. I'd like to gift them to my sons. Does that mean I need to get three? Gadszooks!:eek:

I just placed an order last night for a medium tobacco bifold and I'm really looking forward to receiving it. Has anyone had issues with the new design still breaking cards? I have read that a few people have still had this issue even with the new design. I hope it isn't a problem for me.

Just Ordered Skinni wallet through Kickstarter, one of the more interesting and functional wallet and Key Holder combo.
bacb843652d346bd8c39f30e8267bdf6_original.jpg

Last edited:
Back