Saddleback Leather: Wallets

Just wanted to say this thread has helped me tremendously.

Somebody on another forum suggested Saddleback when I asked for wallet recommendations. Found this thread via google and the funny thing is I registered here just the other day while researching a knife. It was meant to be! Did not know Saddleback had a subforum here.

The knife is in the mail as of this morning (Great Eastern Cutlery: #99 - Northfield Un-X-LD - Wall Street - Natural Stag - Spearpoint) from KnivesShipFree. I have a small bifold wallet in Tobacco sitting in the cart on Saddleback's website as I write this. This thread has confirmed this is the wallet I want.

Thanks all for the information, you just cannot beat the opinions/pictures shared here. Now, where's my credit card...

Last edited:
The wallet arrived today and I love it. The small bifold is just the right size for my needs, and the tobacco color is awesome.

Thanks Saddleback!

I just got a medium bifold in chestnut yesterday. I'm liking it so far. It replaced a Spec Ops THE Wallet JR that was getting a little ragged around the edges. This one seems much more durable and higher quality. Love the color too.
Oh, and I got one of the rings in chestnut as well... I couldn't resist :cool:

I'm on my second medium bifold. My first I bought a few years ago and aged beautifully. It did have a small issue where the stitching was pulling away at the fold. I send a picture to SaddleBack and they had a fix that involved heating up the stitching with a lighter to tighten it back up. In my e-mail discussion with them I also mentioned that it had the habit of cracking one of my debit cards. There response was quick with a request to send in my wallet and they would send out a replacement. Now as of this week I have a new medium bifold with the new card holder design! Such great customer service!!!!

Back