SAK + Others pics

20170222_174811_zps2wktjjiv.jpg

Changing a long-time SAK friend...

Old Red is 34 years old now, has been extremely faithful and helpful as we've travelled the U.S. and overseas together. New Black has recently arrived, and they are negotiating terms of Old Red's "retirement." Currently, SAK travel will be in the nylon beige belt sheath, or a twin sheath in black. The Canoe is the "other" and comes along unseen in my pocket. New Red proudly shows off the only tool he carries beyond Old Red's luggage.

It will be most hard to leave Old Red in retirement. But hopefully he will come out every so often to see how all is going.

The Peacent: if I may ask, who makes the folder in the pic above? (OMD Fine Knife) Thanks!

Ron

The Peacent: if I may ask, who makes the folder in the pic above? (OMD Fine Knife) Thanks!

Ron

It's a very nice knife made by the Chinese brand OMUDA (one of those underrated Asian knife companies), their best model in my opinion. It's model 3917 and has a 2.8" blade, good lock and excellent clip, very lightweight too.

20170317_175947_zpstl42dcsv.jpg
[/IMG]

Takes a very sharp and fine edge, steel is decent, action is smooth as silk.
Unfortunately it's discontinued but I believe you can find them if you look around on Chinese websites and major sellers. Good luck!

Back