• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Santoku, Petty, and Closeout Chef's

I have a couple of new knives for you today, and a closeout deal! Specs listed below, all three are AEB-L, heat treated by Peters to 61 HRC. All handle woods are stabilized. More pictures of all three can be seen on the website at www.wheelerknifeworks.com. I didn't drop the Chef's price quite as much on the website as I did for BF, if you'd prefer to purchase it through the site just let me know and I'll adjust the price on there for you. Otherwise, first "I'll take it" in the thread claims priority. Please reply in the thread or email with any questions, thanks for having a look!

wheelerknifeworks@gmail.com

Santoku- 6" blade, 11" OAL, 0.006" at the edge before sharpening, Black Palm and Curly Mango handle. Copper Corby bolts with copper and G10 spacers/liners. The Saya is curly maple. $350 Shipped. This knife has a matching 8" chef's on the site, if you'd like them as a set I can do a discount.

Petty- 4.75" blade, 9.75" OAL, 0.007" at the edge before sharpening, Maple Burl and Claro Walnut handle with brass Corby bolts and brass and G10 spacers/liners. Saya is figured walnut. $265 Shipped

Chef's- 8" blade, 13" OAL, 0.006" at the edge before sharpening, tapered tang, curly Claro Walnut handle with crass Corby bolts and G10 liners. Curly Maple Saya. SOLD

w0phaF4.jpg

P7tOUI5h.jpg

Osez0Qoh.jpg

OTZvvI4h.jpg

d9U4ohTh.jpg

2016-09-27+17.10.41.jpg

Last edited:
Back