SB Balisong poster prints :D!!

sniperboy

Gold Member
DUDES!!! Check it out.. a few of you guys expressed interest in some prints and since I'm a sucker for flattery I contacted the Balisong Collector himself, Sir Gollnick and this is what we have.. I recevied a sample today and it looks very cool.. though tto share it with you guys :)

http://www.balisongcollector.com/forsale/posters.html

As always please thank Gollnick for his help as always and thank YOU for acknowledging my work :)

thanks for the comments :)

BTW please email Sir Gollnick if you want any prints.. an I have to warn you he can't receive emails from hotmail.

Very cool..., I must obtain one of these from Sir Gollnick :)

Thanks Snipe...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Yeah the guy actually reminds me of what I was like in high school...long blond hair, cool specs, calm cool collected mind, you know the usual.

That is great, I have such respect for your kind of talent...Must have one!

Cool poster!
Clark, sounds like me too 4 months ago except my blonde was a little unnatrual.

Originally posted by Kyui Su Kim
Clark, sounds like me too 4 months ago except my blonde was a little unnatrual.

my natural blonde went away while I was in the Navy due to the whole "gotta wear a hat all the time" thing. Still hasn't come back yet though.

hey just wondering , when you do that repetitive basic horizontal opening and keep ricocheting on and off , won't your knuckles start to get red and really painful or have i been doing it wrong all this while? maybe its because of my bali , my bali weighs 6oz the last time i weighed it and i am ordering a bm42 very soon .. and since the bm42 weighs 4.1oz , thats like 1.9 oz difference compared to my knife , won't it still hurt my knuckles?

Originally posted by dopey
hey just wondering , when you do that repetitive basic horizontal opening and keep ricocheting on and off , won't your knuckles start to get red and really painful or have i been doing it wrong all this while? maybe its because of my bali , my bali weighs 6oz the last time i weighed it and i am ordering a bm42 very soon .. and since the bm42 weighs 4.1oz , thats like 1.9 oz difference compared to my knife , won't it still hurt my knuckles?

Although I have the feeling you wanted to make this a seperate thread...you'll get used to it, or learn to ricochet without ricocheting.

ricochet without ricocheting? i mean the word ricochet alreayd says that we bounce off something

I want at least ONE! SIGNED! :D
I was just sitting here waiting for this to happen. :)
Is this how the t-shirt now looks like? What's the status on them, btw? (Yes, I know, it's OT... ;))

Eventually you can learn to do the same motions with the bali as a richocetetecet (sp?) but without ti actually hitting your hands...This is how a double edged bali is used.

Originally posted by Mr YODA
Eventually you can learn to do the same motions with the bali as a richocetetecet (sp?) but without ti actually hitting your hands...This is how a double edged bali is used.

Exactly, that's what I'm working on cause when that 46 comes into full production with the spring latch I fully intend on getting one and sharpening that second edge (I'll probably get two, one to sharpen both edges and one for normal use).

Wow Snipe, that's a fine-looking print there! Yet another balisong "accessory" begging my money to leap out of my pocket! :D

Back