• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SCAMMER ALERT!! KEITH JANOWICZ, aka FingerBlade scammed me in a trade.

I'm sorry to hear about this guys.

I cropped the picture so we can get rid of the one with his daughter. Hopefully wolfman or a MOD can remove the original picture.

KEITH JANOWICZ, aka FingerBlade

keith%20Janowicz%20crop_zpsrcy3edrn.jpg

Seems like he doesn't like it when someone steals His stuff though... Ironic, isn't it?

...In my observation petty thieves tend to live pretty miserable existences on the whole. That's more than enough justice, for me anyway.

I forgot short. Miserable, often short lives.

Someone sent me an email last week saying Keith had died and an obituary would be published in a few days.
Can't find any obit, but I did find this on Facebook:

Looks like old Keith won't be scamming anyone else.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother searching for the obituary. Death records are considered public information, I'd search that first.

I just got a phone call from a relative who wasn't happy a picture of the kid was posted. I agree, so I removed the picture. Let's not do this.

If you have all the pertinent info and back up emails etc. can something not be done with the local P.P. or P.O.? Is this not a sort of mail fraud;at the very least

outright theft?
At least where I'm from the police won't investigate theft under 5000

Back