• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SCAMMER ALERT!! KEITH JANOWICZ, aka FingerBlade scammed me in a trade.

I'm a firm believer of what goes around comes around.
The ole fickle finger of fate has prolly got laid up for ole Keith......

Given the items mentioned here and the fact that he has done this before i would highly suggest that you all get your E-mails and such together (Any evidence of the trade) and report it to his local LEOs. If the stolen property is valued at greater than $250 (which it is in this case), the law considers the offense to be classified as grand larceny (Grand Theft), which is a felony in Massachusetts. Grand larceny can be punished by a maximum sentence of five years in state prison, a maximum fine of $25,000.

Take down this... this... i hate the rules about what words i can use here on BF because this guy deserves a lot of my vocabulary. Take down this... criminal.

Hard to believe; even harder to put up with. Thanks to our mods for putting out the trash.

What a Scum bag I live near that address and if you guys wish to take any further action I could act as a middle man between you and local police. It looks like he had it sent to his office.

Here is Keith!! REMOVED

[let's not post pictures of people's kids without their consent, k? Spark]

Here is Keith!! REMOVED

[let's not post pictures of people's kids without their consent, k? Spark]

I JUST TOOK THE TIME TO TELL HIM HE HAD A NICE BUNCH OF KIDS, AND HOW IT'S GOING TO SUCK FOR THEM AND HIS WOMAN WHEN HE GOES TO JAIL.

At this point i wouldn't allow him to make it right. he needs to get locked up so he can grow up & act right. spending time to think about it while he's protecting his booty should make an impression on him finally imho.

The guy needs to go down regardless of how much of a father figure he wants to portray!!!! His children will learn a very valuable lesson by watching their father get hauled off in handcuffs. I've been scammed before and it sucks bad man. I hope you get satisfaction out of it when it's all done. In the meantime make him sweat and loose sleep every night until he returns the knives or makes the deal good. Best of luck to you!!!

Holy crap! I just read the whole thread, and you couldn't make this stuff up! What a peice of trash:thumbdn:

I've only used this forum for a few transactions so far, and all have been with people that are very honest and straightforward in how they do business. Overall, this is a great place to buy, sell, and trade knives, and we shouldnt let a few losers ruin it for us. The second we start accommodating for criminal behavior is the day the criminals have won.

Just be careful to make sure someone is legit before you do any kind of deal with them, and you should be just fine.

I just want to check on his welfare. Something might of happened to him, preventing him from fulfilling his trade agreement. I hope Keith is OK.

Arrrg, I used to do collections for people- just make sure all paperwork available and communication is in order, never make a threat. Simply state what is needed back and what the desired outcome is in clear concise language avoiding all "acts and similar"

Of course, I collected in person on large accounts so...sometimes its necessary to just do!

Lmao, it is my opinion that these knives are no longer in Lowell. He probably sold em on ebay etc., or pawned - lesson learned.

Either way it sucks. :(

a friend of mine from mass nows of him and his family.bunch a lowlife pill junkies.they scam everyone even their own families.they are smart about it.im

The picture of Keith with his daughter should be amended to edit out the child's face. Go hard after Keith but we need to do everything in our power to keep innocent people, ie. his daughter, from being collateral damage.

Frankly, I am surprised that nobody else has found this to be poor form.

The picture of Keith with his daughter should be amended to edit out the child's face. Go hard after Keith but we need to do everything in our power to keep innocent people, ie. his daughter, from being collateral damage.

Frankly, I am surprised that nobody else has found this to be poor form.

I agree, the child's face should be blocked out. The funny thing about this whole thing is, nothing will ever be done about this. The authorities have no time to deal with internet knife thief's... Deal online at your own risk because no one gives a damn.

Im local to this turd and sent him a FB message asking him to make it right. I think everyone should send him FB messages until he gets the point.

I JUST TOOK THE TIME TO TELL HIM HE HAD A NICE BUNCH OF KIDS, AND HOW IT'S GOING TO SUCK FOR THEM AND HIS WOMAN WHEN HE GOES TO JAIL.

At this point i wouldn't allow him to make it right. he needs to get locked up so he can grow up & act right. spending time to think about it while he's protecting his booty should make an impression on him finally imho.

How pathetic. I'm so sorry you guys got screwed by a LOW LIFE.

I'm new here. The guy sounds like a POS.. But the picture should be amended without the daughters face

Back