• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All SOLD Schrade USA, Old timer and 'new' timer

rishma

Basic Member
very nice Schrade USA 808 small stockman. It hasn't been sharpened or used. $old shipped (net to me).

34OT Old Timer (Schrade-USA) and a 36OT (Taylor) package deal. $old for both shipped (net to me).

The 34OT is very nice with minimal signs of use. Blades appear full. Not sure if they have been sharpened. Very good condition.

The 36OT is a Taylor stainless version. I bought it new, sharpened it and carried it several weekends. Great pattern.

Pics of both.

Will do all 3 for $old shipped.

Last edited:
I will take seconds on the small stockman USA if you are not shipping to Canada.
Does the knife say Schrade Walden USA?
Thanks

I am going to withdraw from the previous statement. I misread the post. I don't want one that small. Very sorry . Thanks

I will take all 3 if they are available after all the communication.
Russ

Hey Rishma - still haven't heard back via email. Very interested in the 808 and will pay extra fees for shipping to Canada. Email me at - rchizzholm @ gmail dot com if you haven't received my message! Funds ready to be sent whenever :)

EDIT: Just grabbed a gold membership, I can now private message

Last edited:
Back