Seeking belt loop for Clinch Pick

Just bought an older, well-used Clinch Pick off a friend. The sheath came with a Tec-Loc which just won't cut it, newer ones come with wrap-around pull-the-dot loops. Improvising, I took a loop off an old Bladetech holster and tried it...The screw was too short, I could only get the loop to bolt to one side and even then it's barely held on by a few threads. I could track down an exact longer screw...but for the effort, I'll just find a new loop. All the kydex makers seem to have loops that wrap around BOTH sides of the sheath with the pull-the-dot on the front side. One maker adds on $5 to add them which tells the price. Who makes and sells these loops? The screw has to be long enough to bolt through the snap, the loop, sheath rivet, other loop side, and the grommet.

I just placed an order for these leather strap cp sheath upgrades

https://www.sagewoodgear.com/product-p/tadcps.htm

TADCPS-2.jpg

If you want to go truly minimalist, try using a static line. Costs almost nothing, totally adjustable, and no added bulk.

The loops that currently come with the clinch pick you can purchase from assorted manufacturers or suppliers from amazon or knifekits.

Back