Selling/Trading your Hunt knives? this sticky is for you!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
As more T.M.Hunt knives make there way out into the world. I've started to notice a secondary market developing for them. In order to better serve my customers, if I can be of any help for those of you that wish to sell or trade your Hunts, feel free to post them here.

Please keep in mind that you have to have the necessary membership to do so. I am doing this to help you guys out. If it is abused I will be forced to shut it down.

Thanks, T.M.Hunt management...... lol :D. (Always wanted to say that!)

Much thanks to management for setting this up. It's rather difficult to part with one of these knives, but if the need arises, it's nice to know that there is a dedicated following that will appreciate these knives for the fantastic hard working tools that they are. This thread is much appreciated and regrettably, I'm offering up the first listing.

For sale: Magua - SOLD///$120 or best reasonable offer - click here to see the sales listing on the exchange with more pictures
- 1/8" 01 steel with brown phenolic handle scales; custom leather sheath; 3.25" blade, 7.25" overall length, 3.9 ounces

This knife is in great condition. I bought this new directly from Todd about a year ago. It has been lightly used a few times, stropped and polished a bit. It has some very faint scratches that are hardly noticeable unless you have the light at the right angle. It also has a very unique pattern on the blade from the etching process that Todd does on his blades. I put a very light coat of mineral oil on the handle scales so they are not as shiny as they appear in some of the photos unless you do the same.

Last edited:
I don't believe so, but a quick Google search of "the bay" and tm hunt hornet got me there in one click.

I don't exactly know what the rules are as far as posting other websites for sales, but I know I'm not willing to break them. So, having seen the add, might want to add EDC in your search. By the way, the add is legit. I had a dealer buy several Hornets off of me at Blade and he was going to test the waters with them for his business. The one that is up is one he purchased. My warranty holds true for anyone here on BF that purchases it.

Back