Selling/Trading your Hunt knives? this sticky is for you!

The shed is kinda nice this time of year....
It'll be like camping, BUT you will have a new Yuma. You can't lose! That is... Unless she goes the whole vasectomy route.

*shudder*

Yea, better wait it out.

If you're on the Jungle Forum, head on over the the Buy Sell Trade section. Marty has his gorgeous Magua on the block. - Gone

67d6a459c7fdcc31312d903bc4c2affe_zpsoej7b2dc.jpg

That and Whitty has a nice little assortment of TM Hunt steel on his site as well.

Last edited:
Jerry D That and Whitty has a nice little assortment of TM Hunt steel on his site as well.[/QUOTE said:
Yep he's even got some of the small axes! They look pretty cool!

If you're on the Jungle Forum, head on over the the Buy Sell Trade section. Marty has his gorgeous Magua on the block. - Gone

67d6a459c7fdcc31312d903bc4c2affe_zpsoej7b2dc.jpg

That and Whitty has a nice little assortment of TM Hunt steel on his site as well.

Sorry guys, didn't realize I could post here and sell. My bad. If I had known I would have tried here first. Just for the record, the only reason I sold this one was because I just got a new one from Todd and I couldn't justify 2 of them at the moment. It was difficult letting that one go. It was my favorite, till I got my new one, that is. It didn't take long for it to sell!

Sorry guys, didn't realize I could post here and sell. My bad. If I had known I would have tried here first. Just for the record, the only reason I sold this one was because I just got a new one from Todd and I couldn't justify 2 of them at the moment. It was difficult letting that one go. It was my favorite, till I got my new one, that is. It didn't take long for it to sell!

No worries, I had you covered. :thumbup: I didn't figure that one would last long.

Looking for a Yuma.

Found a Yuma!! Sold be here soonish.

Last edited:
If you've been looking for an M-18 you ought to hurry up and go check out T.M. Hunt Custom Knives' Facebook page.

GONE!

13015569_1059593227420328_301148674090657329_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Vic I was just about to post here. Its a beauty, I just dont use it, and my daughter who I got it for is scared of it..lol.

Just received this Tradewater from Todd a few months ago with the dangler sheath and firesteel but unfortunate circumstances have caused me to sell a few of my knives. It has never been used, not even to slice paper lol. Bought it for $375 but will sell for $325 for everything. Hope it finds a good home. Thanks. email jonnyt16@yahoo.com

T.M.20Hunt20Tradewater201_zpsvnnzvqpz.jpg

T.M.20Hunt20Tradewater202_zpsrnltetp8.jpg

T.M.20Hunt20Tradewater205_zpshzljtp8n.jpg

Back