Selling your Fletcher Knives, SELL THEM HERE!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Guys and Gals,
If you have a Fletcher Knife you wish to sell, be sure and list it in this forum too. There are plenty of people that need a Fletcher Knife and check this more than the "Custom Knife For Sale" section on the Exchange. So be sure and copy your for sale thread in here.

One rule... If you don't have permissions to sell on Bladeforums, you can't sell a knife here.

Last edited:
At the risk of coming off as a troll:

Looks like customer satisfaction is quite high, brother! Not too many Fletcher Knives to be found outside of the "dibs" emails haha

-Nadz

At the risk of coming off as a troll:

Looks like customer satisfaction is quite high, brother! Not too many Fletcher Knives to be found outside of the "dibs" emails haha

-Nadz

Yep. I try to keep up with who has what and I've only seen a few go secondhand. Seems like everyone digs them enough to keep 'em. :thumbup:

This one is SOLD.I have to sell a few in my collection, so here is a Fletcher "Pocket Kilo" with kydex sheath. I bought this one used and it's in great condition. It's in the same condition as I received it. I've stropped it to a "hair popping" sharpness. Just thought I would post this on Dylan's forum for any of you that may want a used Pocket Kilo at a good price without any waiting. Here are the specs:

6.5" OAL
3.0" blade length
5/32" blade thickness
01 carbon steel
Black canvas micarta scale

SOLD. Not taking trades. Not selling overseas at this time. Paypal preferred. I will pay shipping fees (including delivery confirmation) and Paypal fees. The first "I'll take it", followed by PM or email will get the item. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
I'll take it, (already posted in the other for sale section!) Sent you a PM.

Beth, you must have tested out just about all my designs by now. :D If you wrote reviews, I'd be famous by now. hahaha

Hey, I'll just say it here, these are GREAT KNIVES! GET ONE! Seriously, you won't regret it... Really good designs and top notch workmanship.

I HATE to do this but I have to let this one go. I bought it as a match to my Bush Operator.

New - Unused Pocket Kilo / leather sheath

Breaking even price - SOLDshipped/priority/insured CONUS only

First "I'll take it" has first choice. I can provide better pics if needed.

1323744273.jpg

1323744348.jpg

Thanks for looking
Dave

Last edited:
I have a new/never carried standard Bush Operator leather sheath for sale. I bought it in September but I have decided to go with a kydex sheath system.

I paid $39.00 shipped. I'll sell for SOLD Paypal shipped priority CONUS only

Picture of sheath only (Knife not for sale)

1326895413.jpg

1326895496.jpg

First "I'll take it" has first option to purchase

Thanks for looking
Dave

Last edited:
Really want to pick up a Fletcher knife. Kinda joined the forum just in hopes of getting one. Let me know if you got one to sell. Thanx- SA Shaw (DHS-ICE)

Back