Selling your Fletcher Knives, SELL THEM HERE!

All sales are via Paypal Goods. Not interested in any trades at this time. I am only showing one picture to save on clutter in the thread. I will take more pictures for serious inquiries. All knives come with their certificate of authenticity.

First up is a hand rubbed bush operator. Comes with case shown, and have birthday card. This knife is no longer is being made by Dylan. Sold

Next up is a lightly used BOXL. Orange Handles with toxic green liners. Comes with a Heber drop leg sheath. You can see a light patina on the blade from use. $200.00 TYD

Next is a prototype Butcher with GID Shadetree handles, and Dylans awesome kydex. I only know of one other butcher. Sold

Next is a tango. it has jade handles with orange liners. Makes a really nice contrast. $200.00 TYD

Last but not least is a Delta Foxtrot. Black handles red liners, and Heber sheath. $soldTYD

All knives drastically reduced. 200.00 each..Last reduction.

Last edited:
First up is a hand rubbed bush operator. Comes with case shown, and have birthday card. This knife is no longer is being made by Dylan. $200.00 TYD

20150429_182710_zpsq4h3feug.jpg

I really wish this one had solid pins, but if it sits here for a day or two, I'll end up taking it anyway if I can talk Dylan into making a kydex sheath for it. I have always hated that I missed out on the BOs

All sales are via Paypal Goods. Not interested in any trades at this time. I am only showing one picture to save on clutter in the thread. I will take more pictures for serious inquiries. All knives come with their certificate of authenticity.

First up is a hand rubbed bush operator. Comes with case shown, and have birthday card. This knife is no longer is being made by Dylan. $200.00 TYD

Next up is a lightly used BOXL. Orange Handles with toxic green liners. Comes with a Heber drop leg sheath. You can see a light patina on the blade from use. $200.00 TYD

Next is a prototype Butcher with GID Shadetree handles, and Dylans awesome kydex. I only know of one other butcher. $200.00 TYD

Next is a tango. it has jade handles with orange liners. Makes a really nice contrast. $200.00 TYD

Last but not least is a Delta Foxtrot. Black handles red liners, and Heber sheath. $200.00 TYD

All knives drastically reduced. 200.00 each, or take all 5 for $900.00...Last reduction.

Still have the proto-butcher?

Fletcher Pro 6-5 Desert Tan CPM154 Tapered Tang with File Work. Knife is unused condition. $SOLD Price includes Priority mail shipping with insurance.

Last edited:
Price drop Sold and I'll cover the PayPal fees

Fletcher Pro 6-5 Desert Tan CPM154 Tapered Tang with File Work. Knife is unused condition. $325 net to me. Price includes Priority mail shipping with insurance.

Last edited:
BOXL sheath for sale, used, knife NOT included. Scout style/horizontal carry/behind the back/whatever else you want to call it style. Not quite sure of the maker, the only mark is the pawprint on the front. It has a piece of shockcord attached to the leather handle keeper to keep it out of the way when drawing and resheathing. Also with a firesteel loop. Overall length is about 9.5" and about 2.5" wide (2.75" at the little point). In good but used condition. $40 paypal, USPS Priority, USA only. Im heading out of town today so if purchased and paid early enough I can get it out today, if not monday would be the earliest it would go out. Thanks
IMG_20160819_0909205_rewind_kindlephoto-21954923.jpgIMG_20160819_0908099_rewind_kindlephoto-21863587.jpgIMG_20160819_0906206_rewind_kindlephoto-21621694.jpgIMG_20160819_0907076_rewind_kindlephoto-21771938.jpg

Last edited:
BOXL sheath for sale, used, knife NOT included. It has a piece of shockcord attached to the leather handle keeper to keep it out of the way when drawing and resheathing. Also with a firesteel loop. Overall length is about 9.5" and about 2.5" wide (2.75" at the little point). In good but used condition. $40 paypal, USPS Priority, USA only.
View attachment 655678View attachment 655679View attachment 655681View attachment 655680

Wow! Cool sheath and killer price!

Back