Shane Stainton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone talk Shane Stainton <knives@forgedknives.net> lately??? He was building me a website; I sent him some cash to get started. He doesn’t return my call or Emails.:mad:

George, I thought that you were a good judge of character???
Oh, wait a minute.....forget what I said; you're friends with me, right??? ;)

at the end of May he was going off for 6 weeks to be blacksmithe at a historic village

-Page

I.G. send me a couple hundred dollars and I'll fix you up a real nice web site with videos and everything!!! :D

George, Did you refer the case to your "legal department" yet?
(READ: Your "Pipe Swingin' Boyz")

George, I thought that you were a good judge of character???
Oh, wait a minute.....forget what I said; you're friends with me, right??? ;)

Good judge of character,,,,,he IS a character :eek: Not to mention the fact that 99% of the people that IG knows are characters :rolleyes:

talk about a total scew-up on my part, no excuses, I'm a idiot,
Id left NY to do the renn faire circuit soon after and like the irresponsible jerk i was forgot to follow through. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about this as I dont "vanity google" and so never saw this thread as I rarely used the site or the internet if at all really while on the road,
Id also gotten a new phone as part of the reason I went on the road was a very unpleasant relationship end....so in effect even though the older number was still active George was calling a dead number.
the only reason I even found out about what a dumb-ass I am was that today I was having a very unpleasant spat with a purveyor's GM and they threw this in my face in the course of communication....I IMMEDIATELY called George today and apologized and I do so again here. Ill be mailing him a money order FIRST THING tomorrow morning when I head into town and will be posting a picture of said money order here.
again my very bad, and many apologies George, this wasn't deliberate scumbaggery, just stupid moron behavior.
most humble apologies
Shane Stainton

Last edited:
Seems like it will get taken care of. Very old thread. Both members inactive for 6-7 years. - Closed.

I am re-opening this so Shane can make a post tonight. I will close it after that.

and here you are george, and as way of apology Im including a set of mammoth ivory scales and a mammoth tooth block as well. again Sorry brother, no malfeasance was intended.
View attachment 687148
16708637_10211205093258549_2648548619122062948_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thread closed now. I haven't heard from IG in a while, I hope he is well and having fun. I miss him .. and his relish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back