Sharpening Delta 3v

Very much to my surprise, and probably for the first time in several years, I came home to a new Yellow Page book on my front porch the other day! We don't even have a land line. I made sure to grab it before Mrs. fromMT put in the recycles. The next evening was a fun sharpening session, indeed. Even achieved a standing page test or two :D

IMG_20170728_201258_955~01.jpg

Last edited:
Seeking suggestions for a good medium grade water stone (whetstone) for sharpening Nathan's knives. I have decent diamonds but want to try water stones too. My criteria is to stay around $75 or so per stone and not need more than 3 sets (yet don't need to stay around $20 per for Harbor Freight types either). The other criteria are the less slurry, something which gives a very good tactile feedback and also does not need a lot of time to lap to get level.

I didn't dig the KME and didn't dig the W.E. set ups. Both were disposed off already (returned / sold). Thanks.

^ thank you Bravo.

As an aside, I read quickly and erroneously saw the sentence started with Bend over! LOL...

Last edited:
Back