SHEATH Give-a-way for Backwoods and KFU owners/enthusiasts!!WINNER: ac700wildcat

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
WINNER: ac700wildcat

Give-a-way time in Backwoods/KFU land!

Pretty simple format. The SHEATH is up grabs. FOR FREE. You win - it will cost you nothing. I made it - all by hand. 7-8oz veg-a-tan leather. Just trying out a new style for some of my bigger knives. This one fits 5" blades. It will need to be wet fitted to your knife and it will still have some very nice retention - cause I made it for slimmer/straighter style knives. The knives pictured are both Backwoods DIY blades I got from Bill a while back.

One Guess per person. Open to anyone. Pick/post a number between 1 and 1000. If no one picks the exact number then whoever is closest gets it. If two people are even to being closest, then first person who gave their guess gets it. I use a random number generator at the End date/time (1/29/2014 at 2200hrs EST US). I shipped to CONUS ONLY. If you live elsewhere in the world and win - then shipping is your responsibility. Winner MUST be claimed within 48hrs from end date/time. Winner PM or email me your shipping address [b_morty@yahoo]. Want a sheath all for yourself and cant wait? .. PM me and we'll work out something that's very affordable.

Knives NOT included

5inch_sheath.jpg

5inch_sheath2.jpg

5inch_sheath3.jpg

5inch_sheath4.jpg

Last edited:
That looks sweet! I've got an old Backwoods Recurve Tanto that could use a better sheath. I'm going to go with 308.

Cool,
a chance to own a bonafied original.I'm in.
And if I win & it doesn't fit the knife I have in mind for it I'll do another GAW with it too.
Thanks for the chance.

Giving this a bump and reminder, this GAW ends tomorrow at 2200 hrs EST.

If you dont win - no worries - I'll offer another sheath GAW soon.

Back