Sheath questions

Sir,
I sent you an e-mail to this accord, but never got a response, so I will ask it here. I have only ever owned folders, and now that i am starting to make fixed blades, then I am going to make a little around the house knife for myself. Carrying a pocket knife that i like in my preferred athletic shorts pulls them down, and so I want a neck knife. However, moth my dad and I share the concern that if i fall over, we don't want that sucker popping out of the sheath. in that case, how good can the retention on a kydex sheath get, and how much would it cost? thanks,
Steven

Yeah, my email was wonky for a while. It occasionally just dropped messages back onto the server and I never saw them. Not sure what it's problem iwas, but I think it's done with that now.

As for retention, it can be made to not come out without a steel cable and a tractor if you want. As far as standard retention on my sheaths, I make everything other than open backed stuff capable of inverted carry through whatever you need to do with it. I carry my own knives inverted. Shoot me the specs on the knife to my email again and I'll get you a price.

To all others waiting on a reply, a PM, or an email I've been out. I'll get back to everyone over the weekend.

cool. pics coming as soon as i figure out whether i like the wharnie or the spearpoint better.

Back