• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Sheathpro

UPDATE 7/24/17 | I received the sheath today! Fits perfectly, as a token of understanding and appreciation for Christina's one woman show, I will mark this up as a positive experience. It's been just about two weeks since I ordered my sheath to when I received it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Original post is as follows:

Has anyone ordered something from Sheathpro recently, maybe this year? I just ordered one of their pre-made sheaths (NOT a custom) last week, I think it's one week today. Not a peep from them. I got a confirmation email the same day but nothing since then, no tracking or shipping notification. I also haven't received the sheath. Is this typical of them? I know they supply for Spyderco so I thought they were legit.

Last edited:
As far as I know, there is no "them". Sheath Pro is I believe a one-person operation--Christina. If she has been super busy and not really reachable by email in the past, I have called and spoken to her directly. That said, I would sit back and relax. You money is in good hands and your sheath will be along shortly, and you will be glad you ordered from her.

Glad to know this. Maybe I'm spoiled by technology but it's a little discouraging to not receive notifications of progress. After a second read of the site it says it can take a couple weeks minimum so I guess I can confidently wait.

Back