• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

It seems as though you guys are not interested in solving this and that is okay with me. By the way Kelama your example is good for someone that has Stockholm syndrome I am merely trying to act as an arbitrator.
Arbitrators are not legally responsible for the after effects of the decision. If you guys are uncomfortable with the offer I officially extricate myself from the situation. I guess Brent will be the only one to receive closure from my assistance. It actually seems that you have an agenda which is to get him bounced from the Forum. If that's what you want it will probably happen at this rate and you all can sleep better at night.

I believe Eric will be the only one to blame if he gets "bounced" from this forum... The only agenda I've seen from members of this forum is to get people scammed out of money by Eric made whole again. You are probably right about people sleeping better at night if Eric does get banned though... something about a leopard not changing it's spots seems to ring true with this guy. He, in my personal opinion, has been given a very long leash over the years. Shaming members for what is 100% Eric's doing is pretty petty emjay.

A little salty there, it makes it seem like you have some exterior motive to get so frustrated at the thought of Eric getting banned for good.
I'm Not salty or upset because of ulterior motives I am frustrated because I offered you guys a possible way to get this situation rectified and all I got back was negative feedback from the forum.

I'm Not salty or upset because of ulterior motives I am frustrated because I offered you guys a possible way to get this situation rectified and all I got back was negative feedback from the forum.

Well by attempting to be Shapard's Spokesman for no reason, it comes with his baggage.. Why you would volunteer for that makes us all wonder wtf.. This place has loyal people who look after the interest of the good man, not the one taking a shit on people. While your motives maybe positive, still leaves room for scrutiny.

Last edited:

How can you, a third party and a previous customer to the service provider in question, help these folks? It's been asked a couple of times yet not answered.

Without expressing a specific way that you can actually help HIS customers, people's default position is to assume that adding a third party with no clear avenue of approach will only complicate the matter.

I guess I'll be the only person in this thread...

If E emjay4248 can get folks their due whether it be scales or money it seems at the least the most pragmatic solution. To quote my favorite Finn and nerd:

I'm generally a very pragmatic person: that which works, works. -- Linus Torvalds

Made whole people are whole no matter how it happens.

I guess I'll be the only person in this thread...

If E emjay4248 can get folks their due whether it be scales or money it seems at the least the most pragmatic solution. To quote my favorite Finn and nerd:

I'm generally a very pragmatic person: that which works, works. -- Linus Torvalds

Made whole people are whole no matter how it happens.
I have removed myself from the situation. There are too many who don't want me involved and that is a recipe for disaster.

That was a very quick turnaround dude.
You were asked a couple questions and rather than answer them, you grabbed your ball, stamped your feet and went home in a huff.
Weird, but ok, bye.
Shrugs

Well by attempting to be Shapard's Spokesman for no reason, it comes with his baggage.. Why you would volunteer for that makes us all wonder wtf.. This place has loyal people who look after the interest of the good man, not the one taking a shit on people. While your motives maybe positive, still leaves room for scrutiny.
It's not that I was trying to help Eric as much as trying to get satisfaction for the members. This offer has been turned into a conspiracy. I know that if someone offered their help and all it took on my part was to describe the situation and give them my e-mail i would definitely give it a try. You guys have turned this into some sort of lesson for Eric. All i was doing was trying to get you guys what was due you.

I have removed myself from the situation. There are too many who don't want me involved and that is a recipe for disaster.

Au contraire.;) By staying out of it, you set the stage for success. You won't get your wings clipped by this service provider who has shown time and again that he is capable of both lying and stealing. You won't get caught between him and his victims who rightfully seek to be made whole again. And, best of all, Eric will sink or swim here on his own merit, which is the way it should be. What he does, if he does anything, and what his character is, will and should come from him and him alone.

ETA: Nobody here is trying to teach Eric a "lesson". What folks are trying to do is not protect him from his own poor choices so that he has consequences. How else will he ever change?

Well by attempting to be Shepard's Spokesman for no reason, it comes with his baggage.. Why you would volunteer for that makes us all wonder wtf.. This place has loyal people who look after the interest of the good man, not the one taking a shit on people. While your motives maybe positive, still leaves room for scrutiny.
As I have said in other postings this is not about Eric, this was about trying to get you back what was due. The forum has helped get my stuff back and I thought i would return the favor. I was under the impression that people in this forum try to help each other and not sabotage the situation just to prove a point. "cutting off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind. Good luck. by the way are any of you victims of Eric ? If not I wonder what they would do ?

And this proxy in no way described why his unknown communication is a better method than what those who have been screwed have been using. If i was a sucker this guy was raking me over the coals I might try contacting this mystery guy. Then again, if it was actually me I would have paid paypal goods and put in a claim way before the time was up to avoid getting screwed. Further, I would have searched the gbu for this guy and all this garbage could have been avoided.

As I have said in other postings this is not about Eric, this was about trying to get you back what was due. The forum has helped get my stuff back and I thought i would return the favor. I was under the impression that people in this forum try to help each other and not sabotage the situation just to prove a point. "cutting off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind. Good luck. by the way are any of you victims of Eric ? If not I wonder what they would do ?

LOL. You want some salt with that salt? You just quoted me 3 times..Fail?
You're the one that claimed Eric was a Scammer and a thief.. Then quickly changes his story to he's good guy after you got your freebies.. You should have your rights revoked in this place with your bipolar stance. Now he no longer wants to be spokesperson.
Ok.. buddy, bye. Ghost member activated.

Last edited:
And this proxy in no way described why his unknown communication is a better method than what those who have been screwed have been using. If i was a sucker this guy was raking me over the coals I might try contacting this mystery guy. Then again, if it was actually me I would have paid paypal goods and put in a claim way before the time was up to avoid getting screwed. Further, I would have searched the gbu for this guy and all this garbage could have been avoided.
MJ created the original ShepardCC thread that spawned this one; MJ was burned but then made whole so he changed the thread to "Good". I think he's trying to show others that Eric can do right if he tries. Nothing wrong with that, but I definitely see how it's unwarranted and can get messy.

Ha, I forgot he was that guy. Yes, funny ..........he got help from the forum and Eric finally did something for him as a result. He then let Eric manipulate him to change the title to "good". Thereby taking away a negative thread that could have saved others from falling into Eric's trap. Hardly helpful.

That was a very quick turnaround dude.
You were asked a couple questions and rather than answer them, you grabbed your ball, stamped your feet and went home in a huff.
Weird, but ok, bye.
Shrugs
You obviously did not read the posting the other posting. the members involved have asked me to not get involved and also hinted to me that this would blow up in my face. it seems as the other members in this thread you have turned my offering to help into some kind of conspiracy. Now that I am extricating myself from the situation as requested by you guys, you have the audacity to say what you did . I have have done nothing but help you and all I get back from you people is grief and unpleasant post's. I no longer have any reason to stay on as middleman. I guess according to you there is some sort of mandatory waiting period between
receiving multiple request to stop helping and acting upon it. You have stuck your nose into something you are not fully versed in. keep in mind that " A little bit of knowledge is more dangerous then not knowing anything at all". These are words you should remember next time you get involved in somebody's business. You guys have treated this situation as though it is life changing event. I think we should all be busy doing other things that are more important.I bid you all a nice day. I am out of this situation. I am just curious if Palonej is owed any money or scale's I would really like to know Good day and good bye

You obviously did not read the posting the other posting. the members involved have asked me to not get involved and also hinted to me that this would blow up in my face. it seems as the other members in this thread you have turned my offering to help into some kind of conspiracy. Now that I am extricating myself from the situation as requested by you guys, you have the audacity to say what you did . I have have done nothing but help you and all I get back from you people is grief and unpleasant post's. I no longer have any reason to stay on as middleman. I guess according to you there is some sort of mandatory waiting period between
receiving multiple request to stop helping and acting upon it. You have stuck your nose into something you are not fully versed in. keep in mind that " A little bit of knowledge is more dangerous then not knowing anything at all". These are words you should remember next time you get involved in somebody's business. You guys have treated this situation as though it is life changing event. I think we should all be busy doing other things that are more important.I bid you all a nice day. I am out of this situation. I am just curious if Palonej is owed any money or scale's I would really like to know Good day and good bye

If you bothered to read any of the threads on this guy you would see that Joe got put through his scam, just like you. He didn't leech off the community and get help only to scratch the back of the very guy who has scammed so many people though. You did. Might be time to read more and post less.

No need to believe a thing this guy, or shepardcc says. For reference: http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/eric-from-shepard-custom-creations-is-good-in-my-book.1498224/

You deal with these folks, you get what you deserve. Takes seconds to search for them here. Not a difficult choice.

Hot to cold in .123445 secs.. Wait, he's hot again.
Emm Jay, you are losing it man. It seems like you are not familiar with the etiquette that comes with the discussion forums.. I would offer to help, but that ship sailed already without you.
BTW, Palonej is one of the respected veterans of BF, talking down to him will hardly offer you any benefit. Respected members are respected for a reason.

Last edited:
MJ created the original ShepardCC thread that spawned this one; MJ was burned but then made whole so he changed the thread to "Good". I think he's trying to show others that Eric can do right if he tries. Nothing wrong with that, but I definitely see how it's unwarranted and can get messy.
No, there is something wrong with that. He wants the community to help him but gives nothing back. BS. Keep your thread how it was. Don't come in here and defend the guy after you get what you want from us. Don't try to help a known scammer. He got bought off by SCC once. Now this? Most people agree SCC should be gone. This guy who was bought and sold does not, and is offering to moderate with him? Please. The community doesn't need him. Anyone who wants to put up with his crap can go to Instascam or Epray. Enjoy!

Back