• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

In any case MJ has AMSCRSAYED from said position of Mr. FIXIT. :rolleyes:
I will take him at his word and don't require any reasoning for his volunteerism. o_O
Done & Done (I hope). :thumbsup:

Ray

If anyone needs help getting their scales/money from SCC, please contact me with what you're owed,and I will whisper it into a mayo jar and bury it in my backyard, because that's about the chance that anyone burned has of getting their stuff/money. Hopefully I'm wrong, hopefully the guy is right now at this moment furiously hand sanding ordered scales while he presses computer keys to refund people with his big toe, but I doubt it. Could he get caught up in 30 days? Probably just the folks he owes here on BF, if he's serious about it. Have to wait and see but my money is on "no".

Eric has been quite active on Instagram for the last several days, posting multiple pics of scales daily and communicating with his followers.

I hope that those scales are for customers waiting here. But if they have not been refunded already or get delivery of paid items soon, the chance that it would ever happen must be quite low.

Eric has been quite active on Instagram for the last several days, posting multiple pics of scales daily and communicating with his followers.

I hope that those scales are for customers waiting here. But if they have not been refunded already or get delivery of paid items soon, the chance that it would ever happen must be quite low.

At some point losses have to be cut. I hope our super mediator solved all problems for his cut in the deal before he went silent. Did this happen I highly doubt it. I would guess shepardcc has seen his scamming days here are done and cut his losses. And is now looking at other loan venues.

Sorry everyone, I have been really busy and hadn't checked the thread in a couple days. Basically Eric had lost my contact info and could not contact me here fue to his ban. Emjay simply pmed me here to get my email for Eric so he could contact me and issue my refund. Just a way to put him in touch with me.

Do you guys have any idea how many times that particular excuse has been given??

Lost contact info.
Computer problems.
Internet service problems.
Migraines.
Other assorted health issues.
He doesn't get E mails.
Can't figure out the upgraded software.
He forgot what the customer ordered.
Made the wrong scale, but he'll get right to making the correct one.....just give him 6 more months.
Shipped your scale to Joe Shmoe.
He wanted to ship, but the Post Office screwed up.
How about the truth, for a change?? He doesn't give a sh!t.

Sorry everyone, I have been really busy and hadn't checked the thread in a couple days. Basically Eric had lost my contact info and could not contact me here fue to his ban. Emjay simply pmed me here to get my email for Eric so he could contact me and issue my refund. Just a way to put him in touch with me.

No he didn't, but I'm glad you got your money back.

Do you guys have any idea how many times that particular excuse has been given??

Lost contact info.
Computer problems.
Internet service problems.
Migraines.
Other assorted health issues.
He doesn't get E mails.
Can't figure out the upgraded software.
He forgot what the customer ordered.
Made the wrong scale, but he'll get right to making the correct one.....just give him 6 more months.
Shipped your scale to Joe Shmoe.
He wanted to ship, but the Post Office screwed up.
How about the truth, for a change?? He doesn't give a sh!t.

Don't forget the classic: Grandma croaked. You can't have a proper scam without a dead grandma in there somewhere. Maybe this is the new "not a scammer" benchmark:
"Hey, I may have lost the info, lost the order, changed shops 12 times, was in the hospital, spent your money, ran a ponzi scheme, and my dog ate your scales but at LEAST I'm not saying my Grandma died- see? I'm totally legit!"

This was cool
I'm certain that you're intentions are 100% noble, emjay. Regardless, please follow OTE's wisdom this time. v

Theory:
Karpman used triangles to map conflicted or drama-intense relationship transactions.[2] The Karpman Drama Triangle models the connection between personal responsibility and power in conflicts, and the destructive and shifting roles people play.[4] He defined three roles in the conflict; Persecutor, Rescuer (the one up positions) and Victim (one down position). Karpman placed these three roles on an inverted triangle and referred to them as being the three aspects, or faces of drama. Karpman, who had interests in acting and was a member of the Screen Actors Guild, chose the term "drama triangle" rather than the term "conflict triangle" as the Victim in his model is not intended to represent an actual victim, but rather someone feeling or acting like a victim.[2]

1. The Victim: The Victim's stance is "Poor me!" The Victim feels victimized, oppressed, helpless, hopeless, powerless, ashamed, and seems unable to make decisions, solve problems, take pleasure in life, or achieve insight. The Victim, if not being persecuted, will seek out a Persecutor and also a Rescuer who will save the day but also perpetuate the Victim's negative feelings.
  2. The Rescuer:

Karpman drama triangle The rescuer's line is "Let me help you." A classic enabler, the Rescuer feels guilty if he/she doesn't go to the rescue. Yet his/her rescuing has negative effects: It keeps the Victim dependent and gives the Victim permission to fail. The rewards derived from this rescue role are that the focus is taken off of the rescuer. When he/she focuses their energy on someone else, it enables them to ignore their own anxiety and issues. This rescue role is also very pivotal because their actual primary interest is really an avoidance of their own problems disguised as concern for the victim’s needs.
  3. The Persecutor: The Persecutor insists, "It's all your fault." The Persecutor is controlling, blaming, critical, oppressive, angry, authoritative, rigid, and superior.
Initially, a drama triangle arises when a person takes on the role of a victim or persecutor. This person then feels the need to enlist other players into the conflict. As often happens, a rescuer is encouraged to enter the situation.[5] These enlisted players take on roles of their own that are not static, and therefore various scenarios can occur. For example, the victim might turn on the rescuer, the rescuer then switches to persecuting.

The motivations for each participant and the reason the situation endures is that each gets their unspoken (and frequently unconscious) psychological wishes/needs met in a manner they feel justified, without having to acknowledge the broader dysfunction or harm done in the situation as a whole. As such, each participant is acting upon their own selfish needs, rather than acting in a genuinely responsible or altruistic manner.[citation needed] Thus any character from all of three in this triangle might "ordinarily come on like a plaintive victim; it is now clear that the one can switch into the role of Persecutor providing it is 'accidental' and the one apologizes for it".[5]

The motivations of the rescuer are the least obvious. In the terms of the drama triangle, the rescuer is someone who has a mixed or covert motive and is actually benefiting egoically in some way from being "the one who rescues". The rescuer has a surface motive of resolving the problem and appears to make great efforts to solve it, but also has a hidden motive to not succeed, or to succeed in a way that they benefit. For example, they may get a self-esteem boost or receive respected rescue status, or derive enjoyment by having someone depend on them and trust them – and act in a way that ostensibly seems to be trying to help, but at a deeper level plays upon the victim in order to continue getting a payoff.[citation needed].

In some cases, the relationship between the victim and the rescuer can be one of codependency. The rescuer keeps the victim dependent on them by encouraging their victimhood. The victim gets their needs met by having the rescuer take care of them.

In general, participants tend to have a primary or habitual role (victim, rescuer, persecutor) when they enter into drama triangles. Participants first learn their habitual role in their family of origin. Even though participants each have a role with which they most identify, once on the triangle, participants rotate through all the positions, going completely around the triangle.[6]

Each triangle has a payoff for those playing it. The antithesis of a drama triangle lies in discovering how to deprive the actors of their payoff.[2]

^^^ I'm confused. What side of the triangle does Eric fall- the victim? :confused:

Is RevDevll, the Persecutor? :D
wa

I can't believe I forgot Grandma JJ!!
:D:D
I'm sure he's used the Grandma excuse at least once!!
The funny thing is that Grandma is probably alive, healthy and doing well!! She has no idea her loving grandson has her 6' under!!
Great post my friend!!
Joe

Don't forget the classic: Grandma croaked. You can't have a proper scam without a dead grandma in there somewhere. Maybe this is the new "not a scammer" benchmark:
"Hey, I may have lost the info, lost the order, changed shops 12 times, was in the hospital, spent your money, ran a ponzi scheme, and my dog ate your scales but at LEAST I'm not saying my Grandma died- see? I'm totally legit!"[/

I can't believe I forgot Grandma JJ!!
:D:D
I'm sure he's used the Grandma excuse at least once!!
The funny thing is that Grandma is probably alive, healthy and doing well!! She has no idea her loving grandson has her 6' under!!
Great post my friend!!
Joe
my favorite, wasnt shepard though, was the wife sleeping and hes watching his baby girl, so he cant refund. cause his family is more important than refunding people he stole from. would rather he just said im a crook and not gonna refund than these bs stories.

Oh I remember that friggin winner JB!!
I love how he would say....I'm a father you know!! How can you expect me to refund people that have been waiting over a year.....my wife is sleeping!
We have truly seen some very creative scammers and thieves, haven't we??
Ugh

my favorite, wasnt shepard though, was the wife sleeping and hes watching his baby girl, so he cant refund. cause his family is more important than refunding people he stole from. would rather he just said im a crook and not gonna refund than these bs stories.

Oh I remember that friggin winner JB!!
I love how he would say....I'm a father you know!! How can you expect me to refund people that have been waiting over a year.....my wife is sleeping!
We have truly seen some very creative scammers and thieves, haven't we??
Ugh

yes Sir.

Or I have a new job I'm working 70 hours a week and since this new job falls into the new forums I'm lost and trying to learn. The excuses are so pathetic it is hilarious, as said before I lost the box, the postmaster screwed up, I did the wrong scales etc etc. But during my mandatory BF vacation I have time to be active on all my other sites. I mean why not if the mods stop my scams on BF I should be able to steal from others on other sites right

Last edited:
Ive been reading this thread since the beginning and i want to throw my Shepard experience out there.I had some work done on a knife and two sets of scales.He took double the time and i honestly didnt know if i was going to get them back.I did receive them eventually.I would like to say that the work done was top notch though.Thats really the thing that i think is so strange.He does excellent work but he quotes a month when he knows its going to take him 3.Why he doesnt quote longer ill never know but it really sucks bc he would have alot of business if he would just give an accurate time.I would never send anything else to him just bc its the worst feeling in the world thinking you may not get them back but i just thought i would share.

Back