short shortsword

I'd like to see that, actually! Imagine a kukri handle without the usual slight curve to it so it's symmetrical...

CHECK THIS OUT!
Smatchet%20B.jpg

John Gage's GATCHET!

I LIKE it! Looks just like a SMATCHET!:D

AHHH but that's the BEAUTY of it! IT's exACTly what that poor guy was looking for and it's not a smatchet, it's a GATCHet! :D

I think I should win some sorta prize or somthin for solving this guys problem without suggesting a smatchet. :D

What is this thread about? We should be talking about smatchets.

So, that guy Ultra.....I see he was around for about a month or two and then gone.....I wonder if he ended up with life for "using" his sword? :D

So, that guy Ultra.....I see he was around for about a month or two and then gone.....I wonder if he ended up with life for "using" his sword? :D

Nah. Once he got his SMATCHET he discovered that all of his needs and desires were fulfilled - he had reached nirvana! Behold - the power of the SMATCHET!!!:D

By the power of the Smatchet- I say come back to life you hilarious thread!!

Been gone too long...gotta be a bunch of new folks ready to enjoy this thread. :eek::D

Dang...that's pretty! ^^^ Who made it?

Everyone should have a smatchet like that!

It's a production knife made my Muela of Spain, bought it on my last trip there. You can get them in the states, and they have a bunch of different models

Not gonna lie though, it doesn't really look very smatchety to me. Too thin and poky. Definitely good looking; how long is it?

it's a 9.5 inch blade. Look em up, they have beefier models also. They call them boar knives though.

I think Ultra found the Smatchet of his dreams,then fell on it while practicing his mad ninja skills.I think he found peace in the end.:D

Back