Show me your EDC flashlight!

Streamlight ProTac 1L (CR123) on my body, ProTac RailMount 1 (CR123 or AA) in my EDC or carry-on bag, and a Petzl Tactikka in my chest rig.

One of my favorite non AAA lights. Rides in my Go bag or when I know I'm going to need a light--albeit small.

I just got the Massdrop Brass AAA Nichia flashlight with a tailcap button (same as the new lumintop tailcap). I highly recommend picking one up next time they offer it. But to mix things up a bit, I found out the back cap works on the Countycomm Brass Tactical Personal Flood TPF AAA light by Maratac with a right angle head. Love this combo!

IMG_1856.jpg

Although I have quite a few lights, AAA's are my favorite. My current most carried and favorites are Olight i3E EOS, Microstream, and my new Martac Rev 4 Ti.
I'll try to get some pictures up.

I do want a Lumitop Tool

get one!
Won't disappoint

jYmB8IQ.jpg

Just got the Prometheus Beta Qrv2 in the mail today, silver nickel finish. This is my first EDC light, gonna stick it on my keychain.

First impressions are: it's lighter than expected, weighs basically nothing; very slick looking but also perhaps too slick, a tad difficult to turn with my sweaty fingers; the quick release function is pretty damn cool, I could definitely see the convenience of this.

I hope I find some use for it in the months to come!

image.jpg
Really dig surefire titan, since I have issues keeping track of them I have two.
As of now one is lost in limbo somewhere, hopefully it will pop up.
If not, I hope someone found it, and is using it accordingly.

Last edited:
Cheap uv AAA led light

Attachments

• IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 657
On The Road M3.
From Gearbest.
10 lumens through varying brightness to a claimed 950. Three strobes. A very easy double press to get super high mode. Click here button on the side.

Replaces a AAA single mode thrunite on my keys so I always have it. It's the same height as the light it replaced but twice plus as thick.

I am pretty night blind and I wanted a torch that could really shine when needed. It's not very tactical, not designed for striking.

Was £19 on sale with all the accessories.

Sorry no pics. Just Google.

Usually one of these, though I do have a little AAA Thrunite on my keys that is always with me too.

Four Sevens Quark Click and a Streamlight Protac 2L-X. Both great lights but I really love the Quark - It's brighter, smaller, and feels extremely well built. No strobe though, that is my only gripe really. You can't tail stand it either but that isn't a big thing for me.

14cfci1.jpg

Armytek Wizard Pro V3 carried on outerwear inspired by Silent Hill.

Attachments

• 1510470772608309162065.jpg
    1510470772608309162065.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 18
Olight H1 ever since I got it.
Replaced all other lights... Maratac aa and aaa in standard and nichia, olight s1 and s2, thrunite and manker.

. You can't tail stand it either but that isn't a big thing for me.
If you ever do care enough you can get a older quark tail cap for it that does tail stand. I have the spare I got with my old QP2L-X on my quark click and its a reverse clicky so it doesn't protrude at all and tail stands perfectly fine.

Back