Show me your Fleming knives!

Jarrett Fleming

Guys please post pics of your Fleming knives here!
I love seeing pics of my knives in use! Beauty shots are ok too :D

Sold this one to order another B&T, but I did use it to clean a turkey my 12 year old son shot during NY's youth season

IMG_20140426_073647_zpsc7c0b249.jpg

IMG_20140426_073610_zps55488f0f.jpg

Just got this new Trailmaster from Jarrett. All I can say is, "WOW!" This is my second one from him and he has made me a true believer. There is nothing bad I can say about this knife or his work. This one has thick handles and really fits my hands well.

Everyone should get one now while at the current price. The price will go up once everyone see his work and demand takes over.

Specs
CPM 154
1/8" thick
Hollow ground
Acid/stone wash finish
Blue stabilized buckeye burl scales
black micarta pins and tube
OAL: 9.5" Edge: 4.5
"

kmW8WoL.jpg

Picture property of Bonafide

rCXINIe.jpg

2oeY8Im.jpg

Martin

My B&T. I like it so much I've got another one on the way. Great slicer and all around daily user!

fleming-bt-01.jpg

High winds and Heavy rains came through last night so I was able to score a wind down sizable branch that will work well for either a walking stick or some other useful implement:thumbup:

I either procure downed or dead branches for my walking sticks and this is one of the best I've come across for sometime.

So me, my dogs and my Fleming Skinner went on the hunt---here's the beginning pic's for now:thumbup:;)

Absolutely love the knife Jarrett:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

gakfo.jpg

Measures over eight feet:thumbup:

g80l.jpg

Great pics Brian and Paul! I'm glad y'all are enjoying the knives.
That should be a nice walking stick Paul thank you for sharing!

Back