Show me your Fleming knives!

Seriously Jules that would have to be one of the best looking knives I have ever had the pleasure of not owning:rolleyes::eek:

:D LOL, it is a stunner and I'm hoping the first of many Jarrett Fleming Knives.

My latest of three Skinners---they're all stunners but this is a real beauty;):D

xqlxkP.jpg

BgoZUw.jpg

o8oQur.jpg

zg5AIB.jpg

4MhgZX.jpg

And to think Jarrett this beauty almost never came to be---a real pain in the ass:eek:

So happy she made it to the final stage and met with your discerning approval;):thumbup:

Love this knife Brother:cool:

Now a shot of my WORK Skinner---I'm actually with holding some of the obscure stuff this has been through:eek:

byRsx9.jpg

Figured I better add a family picture here...

kyg1Oy.jpg

0VNhjt.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice trio. The bolstered is very nice. Is that green firehose?

Preston

Nice set of skinners! I love the ivory micarta with the natural liners and blue pinstripe!

Wow Paul, that new one is a beauty - methinks I spy a trend ... ;)

Thanks for sharing!

~ Paul

Cloudy day, but just got this in and couldn't wait to take a picture. Looks great and feels great. Fantastic work Jarrett! :D

JFSparrow_01_zpsabe2093c.jpg

4bu0Hy.jpg

I've had this knife for 2 years now . . . and it gets better with age and use.

Thanks Jarrett!

Last edited:
Cloudy day, but just got this in and couldn't wait to take a picture. Looks great and feels great. Fantastic work Jarrett! :D

JFSparrow_01_zpsabe2093c.jpg

Sweet blade KW, that handle looks super comfy. What model is that & what's the blade length?

It is a great knife, the high hollow grind makes an excellent slicer.

Due to being on the road I still haven't seen my Talus in the flesh. I wanted to show it off so here are the photos Jarrett sent me upon completion of the knife (hope you don't mind Jarrett).

Starting with what looks like a psychedelic alien fossil:

Jarrett fashioned this amazing looking knife! Can't wait to get my hands on it:)

Holy wow!! Gosh dog I love that pinecone!! By far my favorite handle I've ever seen on any knife! Great job Jarrett.

Back