Show me your Fleming knives!

Nice group of Flemings Varga. I always like to see Jarrett's old style logo also!!!

Thanks Steve [emoji106] I got lucky being in the right place at the right time to snag that early logo blade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got in a PEDC...it's like a FbF Bushcraft jr, but with longer thicker handles...way comfortable cutting down the seasons cardboard collection.
with Remington Trailhand scout knife

How are the coral scales now that you've had that blade awhile?

How are the coral scales now that you've had that blade awhile?

Thanks Varga...yes love the tree logo.
I really like the feel of coral. Could be the chemistry research I did in college in which we had to harvest some corals to do experiments on them. The pores all do not have resin in them and the shaping exposed that. I went over it a few times with some super glue, but still can feel the irregularities which works for the grip on such a small knife. I would not want to drop it ...ever!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eb0d46723c280f32a6ab3c3bdb465b16.jpg
1885e4bb85d8782d206b3bdafa40046e.jpg
a68437cf04e9e72b4ec7c60b2783c998.jpg

That's a beauty! What do you think of the handle being shorter?

TLA...great looking knife. I was soooo tempted when Jarrett made this one. Yup one of a kind.

Varga49...great circle of life/knives. The itty bitty has my favorite handle of the smaller knives, fits well to my hands although it could be 1/4" longer. Great to see you have a few and a variant IB.

Glad he opened up his books again.:thumbup:

TLA...great looking knife. I was soooo tempted when Jarrett made this one. Yup one of a kind.

Varga49...great circle of life/knives. The itty bitty has my favorite handle of the smaller knives, fits well to my hands although it could be 1/4" longer. Great to see you have a few and a variant IB.

Glad he opened up his books again.:thumbup:

Maybe Jarrett could persuaded to take that into consideration !
I've got two custom blades ordered that will definitely be one pair of a kind.

The handle fits my hand pretty good. I like the balance of it to the ratio of the blade. I can also see where a little more handle would be preferable by some. Overall this is an awesome design.

Back