Show off your 15's

m.and

Gold Member
Recently the #15 Huckleberry Boy's Knife has become my favorite GEC pattern and possibly my favorite pocket knife. I thought, in honor of this versatile knife, that I know many of you also love, we should start a thread dedicated to showcasing this pattern in it's multiple variations.

Here are mine so far, with more on the way.

Last edited:
I love me some GEC 15's! Here's my one and only.

Wish I had more of the TC Charlows but I stumbled into the traditional world just a tad too late to catch them.

i-CzZKBtB-XL.jpg

That easy open scout just found itself on my want list. Nice photos guys!

I never thought the Barlow/boys knife pattern was anything special. I got the 15 radio because I like the blade & cap lifter combo and that really turned me onto the pattern as a whole. I'm not to the point that I want to shell out the $ for more but I am interested in the clip/spey combo as a future purchase. Maybe I like abnormal blade combos. Enough rambling, picture...
P1020353_zpsf0c416dc.jpg

Primble,

Your images of the Scout in antique yellow bone are the reason I bought one. I haven't carried another knife since it came last week.

Primble, remind me to have you take pictures of me when I get old. I think you could make a pile of dirt look like a beauty queen.

Outstanding picture and outstanding 15's!

Zach,

Your sawcut bone single clip Charlow is one of my favorite GEC knives of all time. I always loved seeing it on the "What traditional are you totin' today?" thread.

Amazing collection.

Primble,

Your images of the Scout in antique yellow bone are the reason I bought one. I haven't carried another knife since it came last week.

I hope that means you are not blaming me, but, as good a knife as that Scout is, I would doubt it. I love mine too! :thumbup:;)

Primble, remind me to have you take pictures of me when I get old. I think you could make a pile of dirt look like a beauty queen.

Outstanding picture and outstanding 15's!

Thanks Logan!!! . . . . hmm . . . I think. :confused: :D

The #15 is definitely at the top of my favorites list. The different variations almost seem endless.

Family photo

And a couple more recent additions not included above

I did not realize you had all of those - that is a pretty deep rabbit hole! Great collection there Zach!! :thumbup::)

I hope that means you are not blaming me, but, as good a knife as that Scout is, I would doubt it. I love mine too! :thumbup:;)

No blame intended. As the 15 pattern goes, I think the Scout is the best for EDC.

Zach,

Your sawcut bone single clip Charlow is one of my favorite GEC knives of all time. I always loved seeing it on the "What traditional are you totin' today?" thread.

Amazing collection.

Thanks for the kind words Matthew. I picked that sawcut Charlow up on ebay simply because it was a good price. I had no idea that it would turn into my absolute favorite of the bunch. Haven't carried it for quite a while..... that's going to change tomorrow.

I did not realize you had all of those - that is a pretty deep rabbit hole! Great collection there Zach!! :thumbup::)

Thanks Primble! Now if I could just learn your secrets to taking such spectacular photos. :thumbup:

Larson you're killing me with that group of 15's you've got!

That long-pull #15 barehead in ebony is really catching my eye :D

Thank you kindly AZ! It seems you are starting to accumulate quite the #15 collection yourself lately. I really enjoy your photos of that blood red Radio Jack especially. :thumbup:

Back