Show Off Your Leather!

Clipboard.jpg

55.jpg

Last edited:
Figured I'd throw this one into the ring. Finished it up last week for a knife I tore down and modified.

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Eaglestroker, that shell holder on the stock is very nice. I would like to make one for my guide gun. The sling looks great also!

Eaglestroker, that shell holder on the stock is very nice. I would like to make one for my guide gun. The sling looks great also!

Thanks! I just recently bought an 1895 and will be making a combo for it as well. When it comes closer to time PM me and I'll give you a few tips I learned from the first few that I've done.

FirstKnifeFinished007.jpg
This was my first one and this site and thread is amazing. Such beauties! Nice. I learned so much since I made this one and hope to make my second in the near future. Thanks for sharing such talents. I've learned so much.

Couple of mine KT

Attachments

• 002bn.jpg
    002bn.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 1944.jpg
    1944.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 69
  • asw1.jpg
    asw1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 61
  • bvc.jpg
    bvc.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 59
  • esd.jpg
    esd.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 50
New to this forum and I have been working leather and making knives for about a year. Here are a couple of mine.
File knife.jpg
DSC_0262.jpg
skinner_sheaths.jpg

Figured I would post these up.

I just made these for Christmas (a long time family friend's wife grabbed me and forced me into it.

This holster and extra mag/flashlight holder represent a few firsts for me. This is my first attempt at a holster of any kind.

Second, this is my first try at using Vinegroon to dye leather. Man, did it turn out black!!!!!! Worked great (but took extra time to get rid of the smell!).

IMG_4083.jpg

The mag holder/flashlight piece was just a scrap left over. I figured it might just be enough to fit some extra's in. Just barely.
IMG_4084.jpg

Back side.
IMG_4086.jpg

Here are some sheaths that are not quite as recent as well (but don't believe I have put them in this thread). (Of course I did not make that Buy Brown Kydex sheath that some how snuck in this photo!).
IMG_3613.jpg

Excellent work for a year. "Outlaw" I like your secret plait.
Brent
OOps thought this would appear under your post.

Back