Show us your Kizers!

Here's a pic I took after buying the Flashbang from brancron. I love this Kizer!

Nice grab on that Flashbang! I've had my eye on that for a while and probably would have bought it if you didn't!

Kizer%20Splinter%20BW.jpg

"Splinter"

/ J

Just got this nice little fella!

EDC%2085.JPG

"Walkabout", prototype

This one has the paw pattern, later changed to feet. I'll guess it was a bit too close to "Ozelot" in appearance.

/ J

Just got this nice little fella!

This one has the paw pattern, later changed to feet. I'll guess it was a bit too close to "Ozelot" in appearance.

/ J

Actually the feet pattern was the "old" version. The paws are the "new" version.

My Gingrich Assist.

I have one bald hand from showing friends that "yes it will shave hair......."

I'd love to read your review on this knife. I've looked at it a lot, but would really like feedback from a user!:D

First and only Kizer. Very impressed. Have an ursa minor on order now.

Last edited:
I'd love to read your review on this knife. I've looked at it a lot, but would really like feedback from a user!:D

GET ONE :D

What I really like about this is the G10 scales over the titanium frame give it a nice comfortable feeling in the hand. The gimping on the top and bottom rear of the frame is reasonably aggressive and helps a lot if your hands are wet or sweaty.

Pocket clip is quite sturdy. I've not tested the glass breaker on the end but it looks like it would do the job. If you wanted to use it as a defensive strike weapon without opening the blade, then that comes in useful for that roll too.

I guess the only small down side is with it being a spring assisted knife the blade does not fall shut - if you let it go halfway when closing, it will spring open again. But opening is a breeze.

Great size for an EDC knife too. Gingrich Tactical did a great job on this knife and so did Kizer.

(I'm a Kizer reseller - in Australia - just to disclose any conflict of interest there)

"Bolt"

Kizer%20Bolt.jpg

A knife no longer in my possession. Traded it since It never got any pockettime despite being a well built knife in good materials. It was lacking something, I don't know what.

/ J

#knivesandbikes

Back