Show us your Kizers!

At the moment I have only one, the Kizer Kane Vanguard. I love the blade shape, the finish and overall quality is superb. I am saving for the Dirk Pinkerton collab. nomad with the beautiful Persian style upswept blade, WOW

Last edited:
"Portrait of a Bear"

Kizer%20Ursa%20Portrait.JPG

Ursa Minor, Kizers interpretation of Laconicos "Little Bear"

/ J

#knivesandbikes

My Kizer Corto, speedblasted. At now waiting for the Guru.... Hopefully with thumbstuds only and no holes

Started with a Vanguard Gemini and it kind of grew from there.
I love flippers and Kizer offers a tremendous quality and value for your money

Don't have many Kizers left but kept some favorites. This is one of them. Very nice knive except that is very hard to open sometimes.

"Walkabout in Hay"

Kizer%20Walkabout%20in%20Hay.jpg

/ J

#knivesandbikes

First post here!

From top to bottom:
- Kizer KI401B1 (blue anodizing)
- Kizer KI4443Ti1 (green anodizing)
- Kizer KI3302B2

Some more knifep0rn:

The KI401B1 flips like a dream, the KI4443 is still new but I have no doubt that it will break in soon and flip just as smoothly as the 401.

I own a lot of knives mostly Benchmades spydercos and zero tolerance but I've never got the chance to handle a Kizer knife, I like the Kizer sheep dog but I didn't know what their best knife would be considered to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I own a lot of knives mostly Benchmades spydercos and zero tolerance but I've never got the chance to handle a Kizer knife, I like the Kizer sheep dog but I didn't know what their best knife would be considered to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

LOL - that's like asking a woman "what's your favorite pair of shoes"

But my choice would probably be either the M390 Intrepid or the Vanguard Dukes (which is at the cheaper end of the Kizer range).

Back