Show us your Randalls

I agree. I like that particular sheath design. Oh, and thanks for the tip on Badger Claw Leatherworks. I hadn't heard of them before. Just checked out their website. Looks like they carry some neat stuff. :thumbup:

I kinda fell out of the club.

But now I'm back, and back big...

12-11 Smithsonian Bowie
DSC03106_zpsbj28vtpf.jpg

DSC03105_zpsg8ktxqqh.jpg

DSC03104_zpshi7oxup4.jpg

I've had numerous Randalls and they've all gone their ways.

However, as this one was obtained as a result of a very unusual happenstance, it will never leave me.

Shel understands...

My 1.st most wanted model! Great looking blade! Can you please write a brief story,how did you get this Smithsonian? According pictures, it's been made probably two or three decades ago and had its journey towards you quite long enough

Just in case anybody wondered, the sheaths that Steve Peters is having Sullivan's make for him seem perfectly serviceable.

DSC03113_zpsmlacqcnv.jpg

DSC03114_zpsrgzwdq7c.jpg

Maybe just a nad lighter weight leather than they're using for Randall, but nevertheless a fair piece at a fair price...

New to me... did not come with original sheath, and I like it better in this Patriot Leather flintlock sheath... #16 SP1 Love it; lucky enough to pick it up at regular price sans 5 year wait.

2d6slc9.jpg

I love it! Yep, both mine are users too. I didn't realize just how much more substantive the 16 is when compared to my #5-6. They have become my favorite fixed blades... By Busse knives are a little jealous.

Back