Show us your Randalls

d77112215911b09bf311787b752e06f6.jpg
ffcb9f97c428b75814f18535e667e561.jpg
really enjoying this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I caught them on a pole and yes it's a 15 CDT that I snagged from the Factory sale a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smithsonian Bowies with fossil walrus ivory and a Bowles Skinner with bison scrim.

sfa0z7.jpg

Wow, those Smiths really look great with the thick fossil walrus handles. I'm drooling on my keyboard!

Dan in Kalifornia

GTR Special, just arrived.

Stainless steel blade, nickel-silver hilt, metal spacers, green Micarta handle in the Border Patrol shape, nickel-silver end plate, and black B model sheath - pretty sweet 'lil guy... :)

GTR_zpsttiaesx7.jpg

Thanks Lone Wolfe,I got that one from a guy that had just received it after a 4 year wait,only to see the micarta handle was not in line with the blade.
It was out by about quarter of an inch!Needless to say he wasnt impressed with it so I offered to take it off his hands.
I didnt have any micarta to rehandle it with,but I did have some sambar I picked up at a garage sale.
I left the original spacers in place,end drilled the stag and using two part epoxy glued it on,then very carefully filed and sanded it down to the spacers.
A polish up,and shes good to go,and it still looks like the Randall shop has done it!

Had you not told me, I'd never have guessed from the pic that wasn't factory. :thumbup:

10-5 Salt Fisherman in Rosewood, these are really handy. I have a 10-3 due Monday.

Back