Show your fixed blades!

Here is my fixed blade collection tell me what ya think (not about the size of my collection I'm fairly new to collecting) and let's see yours too!!!
The first one is a Becker bk2 mod, the second is a kabar USN knife, the third is a custom from new Zealand Uddstrom, fourth is a backwoods custom, and last but not least is and custom made by a good friend j
John Pietsch (like peach)

Last edited:
Some pretty cool knives guys! I want a big Chris knife to add to the collection after I get a fiddleback of coarse I need $$$$ the fiddleback runt I calling me haha any wanna give me one lol jk jk

Ka-Bar Rigger . Brought back from half past dead . Your collection is nice .

Last edited:

Who's this lil cutie on the bottom?
That would be a knife made by my good friend.. he said he made it from a saw blade and scales are some rare African wood that his friend gave him but he couldn't remember what it was called

Here is my current line p of users.

The top knife in the first photo is no longer in my possession, but all the others are.

IMG_2933.jpg

EDCKnives.jpg

The knives are S90V, S30V, 10V, PSF 27, and S110V; all made by me.

You have nice knives and are on my list will acquire one or you pieces in the future

Another new knife from backwoodscustoms to add to the collection questions, comments are welcome

Back