show your griptilian(s)

Just a standard mini. Would like a 940 next.

b6c1fc35d3b2d4679045c73cdd25d1df.jpg

My first Benchmade ever. As standard as one gets but I'm proud of it.
VNXVAso.jpg

As called by a couple of guys - my second Grip found it's way to me much sooner than I expected.

yAo2ikJ.jpg

Last edited:
Mine has been my EDC for the past two years or so surviving at least one Mum season building props & floats and various projects for work.
2016-04-04%2012.28.09_zpsjr4cnizg.jpg

Just found this thread, my first BM was an AFO, followed by Mini-Reflex, and AFCK and finally my first Axis lock the BMW 730 Ares, in this picture, I had bought my last BM around lat 90s and ever since the Griptillian came out I wanted to try one and I already had the best Axis lock in my opinion so I just couldn't justify the money to get the knife as my wife is very fond of sayin' "...you got enough knives, you don't need another." and my all time favorite... "don't you have one like that already?"

Me, "No!" the Mrs counters with the final blow, " ... Are you sure you don't have one? You could always buy from that guy on TV sellin' knives, he has good prices and pretty knives too" ;) :)

Here's mine, finally got one. The price was so good I had to et one.

SsUBAth.jpg

Just found this thread, my first BM was an AFO, followed by Mini-Reflex, and AFCK and finally my first Axis lock the BMW 730 Ares, in this picture, I had bought my last BM around lat 90s and ever since the Griptillian came out I wanted to try one and I already had the best Axis lock in my opinion so I just couldn't justify the money to get the knife as my wife is very fond of sayin' "...you got enough knives, you don't need another." and my all time favorite... "don't you have one like that already?"

Me, "No!" the Mrs counters with the final blow, " ... Are you sure you don't have one? You could always buy from that guy on TV sellin' knives, he has good prices and pretty knives too" ;) :)

Here's mine, finally got one. The price was so good I had to et one.

SsUBAth.jpg

That 730 has seen a lot of use; it's been sharpened many times obviously. It compliments your Grip very well.

Back