Show your love for the ladies

Brian, ain't that just the way of it?

Indeed! But a good thing all in all. I have multiple kitchen scenes to shoot through all of this. The whole project is, among other things, to help me sort out the best possible shots for a calendar. So I had been wracking my brain thinking up guardless models and had forgotten the OS Lady. The proto Bushfinger I had was much like a Ladyfinger, and it was really a good knife on a cutting board for me. Damn it, now I need a Bushfinger too...it's guardless as well :)

Because I missed her. And because Bob (Bmurray) isn't around. Hahaha...sorry Bob! And because I'm home sick, like to take pics of my knives...and got one out of 100 that is almost in focus.

She makes an appearance.

Thanks Abe. Me too.

Love the belt buckle too. Second hand store gem. Brass and silver, with an elk tooth inlay, and a tiny diamond in the eye. Figured it was fitting for the Lady.

Because I missed her. And because Bob (Bmurray) isn't around. Hahaha...sorry Bob! And because I'm home sick, like to take pics of my knives...and got one out of 100 that is almost in focus.

She makes an appearance.

You better not leave this lady unattended at Trackrock.

Somehow I missed this thread... I'll be adding some pictures to this eventually.

6b1c571305fabd4164475d781b21aae8.jpg

f99c98f8f80c56c17fde7054a815f1d3.jpg

Let's see that Osage Old School Lady Odaon.

Haha! I was just looking at yours, and my last post and had the same though! I'm about to head up into the mountains for an hour or two. I'll take some new ones while I'm up. Here are some that I've posted before in other threads.

NvsxZfkl.jpg

pAIpEn2l.jpg

ZCUnsv6l.jpg

I drool over that osage one, Odaon.

And Bill...I'd probably do something outside the boundaries of the law for that old school beauty.

:D she's definitely a beaut Tony! I love carrying and using her, makes me smile every time. That old school scandi is awesome Bill!

Couple pictures from my quick mountain outting this afternoon. On the frozen river, and with the awesome sheath made by Jason at Diomedes and my new-ish Browning Buckmark. This Buckmark will be undergoing some major upgrades in the next several months. A little project gun. :thumbup:

Edit: notice the aging starting to show up on the Osage. I think I'm going to start storing it out of the sheath to get the aging a little more even.

wRmuDk5l.jpg

kPiyrQ5l.jpg

jarRniEl.jpg

Gawd that osage lady is a stunner!!!

And your adventures out west make me miss it something terrible. Spent almost 4 years in the Bitterroot of Montana and the Flathead Valley. Swore I'd never leave it, but life takes us on journeys we often don't expect. Keep sending pics.

Gawd that osage lady is a stunner!!!

And your adventures out west make me miss it something terrible. Spent almost 4 years in the Bitterroot of Montana and the Flathead Valley. Swore I'd never leave it, but life takes us on journeys we often don't expect. Keep sending pics.

Thanks Tony! Lots of adventures planned that I'll be sharing this year. It's been a slow winter for outdoor adventures, but it's starting to pick up again. Those are some beautiful areas of the west! I'd love to visit the Bitterroot! I'll see if I can find some more pictures that I haven't already shared. :thumbup:

This thread reminds me of how versatile the LF actually is. What really comes to mind is how great this knife is for a fishing/camping outing. It can do your camp chores and fillet your fish easily.

Back