Show your love for the ladies

Wow, now I'm really going to have to look hard at getting a Ladyfinger. Some beautiful pics. Kal-El, those are truly beautiful. What is the top knife in the pic? Looks almost identical in form to the lady but smaller?

Wow, now I'm really going to have to look hard at getting a Ladyfinger. Some beautiful pics. Kal-El, those are truly beautiful. What is the top knife in the pic? Looks almost identical in form to the lady but smaller?

Good eye. It's a new profile that was modeled after the original Ladyfinger, but smaller. Little Lady is what it is called. Great size for EDC. I'm on the hunt for an ISP sheath now.

I think the only knife that could dethrone my Osage Lady would be another Lady with some very specific traits. It's an amazing knife.
Agreed. I'll say I'm very glad I held off till I could get one in 3/32. I'd still enjoy it in 1/8 but for me personally the thin blade takes it over the top.

I think the only knife that could dethrone my Osage Lady would be another Lady with some very specific traits. It's an amazing knife.

I love my iron wood Lady.
Funny though it is one of the knives that I have that is so pretty I don't want to mess it up. I just need to take it out, put it to use and stop babying it. It is definitely made to be used.

Me Ironwood Ladies!
QlhyLM3.jpg

When I first scrolled past this I thought your OS Lady had a swedge and I was real surprised until I took a second look. :p
Some shadow play maybe? These are my only ladies and like many of you say, they just feel right. I've picked up many FF lately and now trying to figure out what I like the best out of all of them (well, they all are the best!) It's hard to decide for sure. Glad I have them though! :thumbsup:

Some shadow play maybe? These are my only ladies and like many of you say, they just feel right. I've picked up many FF lately and now trying to figure out what I like the best out of all of them (well, they all are the best!) It's hard to decide for sure. Glad I have them though! :thumbsup:

The OS Lady is my favorite model by far. I'm just waiting for a matching Lil' Lady. :D

The OS Lady is my favorite model by far. I'm just waiting for a matching Lil' Lady. :D

Except it will have blue liners and I'll have to snag it ... in order to help you continue making good financial decisions of course ;)

Except it will have blue liners and I'll have to snag it ... in order to help you continue making good financial decisions of course ;)

If it had blue liners it wouldn't be matching, silly! :D

I'm waiting for the exact match Lil Lady in 3/32.

Back