Show Your TC Users (15s and/or 14s)

IMG_6665.JPG IMG_6666.JPG Hello fellow BF members. I've seen countless beautifully framed images of TC Barlows. And I've enjoyed every single one of them. But I'm thinking there should be a thread dedicated to TC users - of the 15 and/or 14 variety. Maybe I'm mistaken, but there's a really important moment where a knife crosses the threshold from BNIT/safe queen to user. Some no doubt jump straight in and put their new TC to good use. Perhaps others have a set ritual. Mine have tended to start their working life in the same way by slicing up an apple for my youngest child. That gets the patina going! Perhaps others have a story to tell too. Anyway, please feel free to show your photos and/or tell of your situation here. The images show my three TC users (the walnut was my first ever BNIT TC and got me hooked, the Ebony started its working life with another BF member, and the peachseed was also BNIT). Best regards. MJ.

I only have one TC.

14436793324_35aed9c7b8_c.jpg

I don't seem to have the collecting gene at all, as I sharpened this up and put it to use the same day I received it.

I only have one TC.

14436793324_35aed9c7b8_c.jpg

I don't seem to have the collecting gene at all, as I sharpened this up and put it to use the same day I received it.
Well, if you only have one TC, that one will most certainly do the trick! Very beautiful barlow. Thanks for posting. I've not seen those covers previously.

Great thread:thumbsup:

My users start with my 2013 gabon ebony clip/pen, along with 2013 gabon ebony spear/rear pen.
Also in the mix is my 2014 (2 yr anniversary) clip red soup bone as well as my 2013 sheep/pen antique yellow bone:thumbsup:

I just added a 2016 pony cut clip not pictured.

EORZjZ.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0073.JPG IMG_0075.JPG I just "flitzed" my Barlow a week or so ago. It was in my pocket when I saw "Dunkirk" and may of got a splash of salt water on it. What a good movie

Recycled pic of my front pocket wallet. The pen has come in more handy than I would of thought

Last edited:
Nice thread idea. I carry and use all mine, but my first has certainly seen more use than the others, since the first day I received it from Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Straight out of the box to sharing sausage rolls! :D

Making 'Bangers 'n' Mash'!

And Leek & Potato Soup :thumbsup:

Sandwich duty! :)

Plenty of use left in this one I think ;)

Thanks Charlie :thumbsup:

Back