• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Siegle Bulldozer!!!!

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
One of my faves in the heavyweight category! This is the Bulldozer because it plows through everything! I usually make these when I have some camping to do and this one went to the woods with me for a week. Busted up a lot of campfire wood and outperformed my smaller hatchet for sure! What I have is a lightly used, roughly finished camp tool in 1/4in thick 5160 with a flat saber grind. The scales are black Tero Tuff attached with epoxy and flared stainless steel tubes. Sheath is black Kydex that will accept a large size Tek Lok(not included). Weighs in at a healthy 28oz. 14 7/8overall with an 8 7/8in blade tip to handle. Price is $320***sold*** shipped in the US.View attachment 739420

Last edited:
No video or pics unfortunately. I rarely remember to grab the electronics when having that much fun :)

It looks like an over engineered version of the classic Western W49 bowie. A fun knife for sure.

n2s

If the W49 was a Matchbox car, this thing would be a Monster 4X4!!!!!!! :)

Back