Simple Simon met a Pieman

A big thanks to Sheldon for being patient and letting me hold on to the first one I made, which has been done for a while now. It was an experiment that I wasn't sure would work. Thanks Shel for letting me hang on to it and use it as a guide for the rest of the batch. It's boxed up now and will ship in the morning.

We're in sheath mode now for the rest:thumbup:

Looks good John, is that photo taken in the light box you were building?

A big thanks to Sheldon for being patient and letting me hold on to the first one I made, which has been done for a while now. It was an experiment that I wasn't sure would work. Thanks Shel for letting me hang on to it and use it as a guide for the rest of the batch. It's boxed up now and will ship in the morning.

We're in sheath mode now for the rest:thumbup:

That turned out incredibly. The wood is amazing and the lines are as well. Nicely done, sir.
Got cowbell?

Thanks gents:thumbup:

Looks good John, is that photo taken in the light box you were building?
It is, I need to get some clamp lights, brighter bulbs, and play around with it some more.

That turned out incredibly. The wood is amazing and the lines are as well. Nicely done, sir.
Got cowbell?
Always, I just forgot to put it in the dang picture!

I love blackwood!
Blackwood is some magical stuff, I like working with it.

I always seem to go off the grid when I get to sheaths, I've been trying to improve my handstiching. It's getting there. I'll get some more pictures up when I get it finished up.

Lefty, I didn't think you'd mind if I got this one Colorado bound first considering your good fortune;)

Thanks Dennis, leather work is my weak spot, I'm trying to fix that:thumbup:

I always seem to go off the grid when I get to sheaths, I've been trying to improve my handstiching. It's getting there. I'll get some more pictures up when I get it finished up.

Lefty, I didn't think you'd mind if I got this one Colorado bound first considering your good fortune;)

You thought correctly. I'm in no hurry but I demand perfection. :D

You leftys aren't right in the head.

Wait a minute, Rightys are left headed, and leftys are right headed. Now I'm confused:confused:

You leftys aren't right in the head.

Wait a minute, Rightys are left headed, and leftys are right headed. Now I'm confused:confused:

Somehow, I'm pretty sure you're right.
Wait, whut?

It rides nice, this design worked out well I think.

Outstanding John, kinda jealous Mack got it but he'll give it lots of love and attention while it gets used. ;)

John, loved watching this WIP!!! :thumbup: Those sheaths look GREAT buddy, give yourself some credit! :cool:

Can't wait to meet mine! :D

Is it tomorrow yet?

Is it tomorrow yet?

Is it tomorrow yet?

Is it tomorrow yet??

Is it tomorrow yet???

IS IT TOMORROW YET?????

Back