1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Skyline Drive, Shenandoah National Park

Discussion in 'The Gallery' started by photoman12001, May 24, 2017.

1. photoman12001

photoman12001 Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2008
    I took a little motorcycle ride on Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park last weekend and brought along a few toys for some glamor shots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ColeKiraKnives

ColeKiraKnives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 27, 2017
    Did you have room for anything else in those saddle bags? I was just there last month and took a few hikes with the wife and kids. Beautiful place and not too far for me.

3. barcbsa

barcbsa Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2000
    Nice !!!!

4. mbkryan

mbkryan Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics! Great knives and great park. That was home when I was a child. Now, I spend my time mostly in Glacier park and other parks around MT/ID/WA/CAN area, but the Shenandoah will always be one of my favorites.

5. photoman12001

May 23, 2008
    We lived in Nebraska during 2010-2014 and did several road trips in the north western area of CONUS including Glacier & Yellowstone NP. We will be moving to Colorado next year.

Glacier is truly awesome.
    [​IMG]

6. vic2367

vic2367

Sep 15, 2006
    beautiful pics

7. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Wild Goose Island:thumbsup:
    Great pictures, what is that red Benchmade in the second and third pic? I really like that.

8. photoman12001

May 23, 2008
  9. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm gonna look into one of those. Thanks for the link, great comparison shots:thumbsup: