Slight used HI Farm Kknife for 7/7

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good afternoon to all!
Picture problem solved

16 inch 31 ounce slight used HI Farm Knife by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Strong and steady Knife at $115. *GONE*

S6Rn2Ib.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com

Last edited:
I recently got one of these from Yangdu . Mine was also made by Kumar, but it's slightly bigger at almost 17 inches and 33.2 ounces. It's just an absolutely incredibly awesome chopper! Everybody needs one of these!!!

EMS FK! Didnt even have to think about this one!

...DD!

Last edited:
Agreed, then I remembered I had to think about where I was gonna get the 115 bucks plus shipping.

Slowed me down some, surly did, I know please don't call me shirley.

You prefer laverne? Well I have a Farmcata and a Falcata so only makes sense I get me a Farm Knife. Plus I like the bamboo root. Cant wait to polish it up and see what comes out of it.

Makes perfect sense to me, course acquiring another HI knife for any reason at all make good sense to me.
Your correct the Farmcata, Falcata and Farm knife make another wonderful Trifecta and that's always a good thing too.

Ha! No problem Berkley! Not only good to here from ya but glad I could help you out on them other matters too;) Theres already one ndoghouse... we dont need another! That was a cool deal tho. Ill post some pics when I get the trio together. I got a feeler that its going to be a good one:thumbsup:

Last edited:
ndog now you have to post a family shot. sad I didnt' get it (no $ anyway lol!) but I am super glad you got it!

Thanks stwm! Will definitely get a family shot.
I just got hired on permanent (that dont mean anything anymore) again so im splurging on a few HI knives. I think my splurge is over though;)

I kick myself in the soft side i never got a Tirtha Farm knife! A Kumar FK is as good as it gets! Im stoked!

George! You dont forget nuthin dont you? Well. I was gonna post a pic of it but when I got my bamboo root Bamboo cutter it had taken a ding on the butt plate and I decided to hold off on it and show them both together (dont tell Aunti Y. She'll make me send it back:)). Im almost done fixing it. I was going to post a "how to" as an alternative to bending the plate over on the wood.

IMG_9788.JPG
George! You dont forget nuthin dont you? Well. I was gonna post a pic of it but when I got my bamboo root Bamboo cutter it had taken a ding on the butt plate and I decided to hold off on it and show them both together (dont tell Aunti Y. She'll make me send it back:)). Im almost done fixing it. I was going to post a "how to" as an alternative to bending the plate over on the wood.
I've still got my 18" ak that took a hit on the butt during shipping and chipped a piece out of the wood. It looks like an easy fix. I think you told me what to do to repair it. I'm just not sure what grit paper to use to put the polished finish on the wood like it was when I received it.

Yeah, Kamidog. You just sit back and revel in all those congratulatory kudos for getting that chopper. Well, I'm not one of them.....and you KNOW what that means......!!!!!.jpg

Poor Ndog. This promises to be most painful................but probably worth it.

I couldn't quite make out the Kami mark, but no matter.....EMS for the pointy one on the left!

Back