• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small 21 Insingo

Up for sale is a small 21 Insingo. This knife has been carried a couple times but only in a CRK pouch and never used to cut anything. The edge looks like it may have been stropped but I honestly can't remember as it has been a while. I bought this knife and played with it a little, but I realized I enjoy my larges better. It was taken apart once for washer polishing, lubing, and to have the lanyard removed. It could probably use to be lubed again. Lockup is typical of CRK. No signs of wear that I can see. It looks to favor the right side slightly when closed. I've included a photo of this. This will come with everything as shown in the pictures in the link below including the pouch. Feel free to request more detailed pics. $old
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/z1wDU

Please note that the price is shipped via USPS flat rate box and payment is through papal goods & services and I'll eat the fees. Please feel free to Email, PM, or post any questions you have; however, first person to say "I'll take it" gets it. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone. No lowball offers. Emails is eswilliams35@gmail.com.

Last edited:
Back