• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$250 - Small Inkosi Scotch-Brite

cashville

Gold Member
My car is on it's last leg, so I'm looking to sell these along with some other things to help with a downpayment on a newer car. First off, I'd like to apologize for lack of photography skills. I'm a long time lurker, but a fairly new member. Prior to this, I've only sold knives on eBay. If you have any questions or would like to check out the feedback on my eBay account or would like to message me on eBay to confirm my account, please feel free to PM me! I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a picture of my eBay account in this listing, but I will send you a link to my account if you would like to see it. I have over 260 feedbacks with 100% positive feedback with ~ 7 knives in my recent feedback that I sold.

Like I said, I garbage at taking pictures, but I'd like to be as open about the knives I am selling as possible. If you have any questions or would like me to take more pictures, please PM me.

All prices listed are for Paypal Goods and Services. I'll cover the fees and shipping. If you'd really rather save the 3% or whatever, I'll probably accept Paypal Friends and Family and take the 3% off the listing price if you'd really prefer that.

Used Small 21 Plain Jane

PICTURES -> http://imgur.com/a/sM77a

Sharpened to 15 DPS on the Wicked Edge. Birth date = Feb. 23, 2017.
Comes with everything seen in pictures: CRK cloth, Grease, wrench, box, paperwork. I took the lanyard off the blue pin, but I'll throw in this lanyard with a silver pin if the buyer wants it from another small 21.
Carried and used, but in good condition aside from snail trails. Honestly there's really no reason I'd want to sell this one aside from the fact that i prefer my two insingos just a little bit more for my uses.

Asking ***SOLD*** $280 Paypal Goods and Service (I'll cover shipping)

Used Small Scotch-Brite Inkosi

PICTURES ->
http://imgur.com/a/6zv51
Sharpened to 18 DPS on the Wicked Edge. Birth date = July 28, 2016.
Comes with everything seen in pictures: CRK cloth, Grease, Loctite, two big wrenches, one small wrench, box, paperwork, untied lanyard, and a complete extra set of screws (I recently install most of them just a couple of weeks ago.) This knife has a Scotch-Brite finish from the previous owner (BF Member). A few things that I would like to point out:
The screw on the lock bar side of the stop pin is rounded (stripped) from the previous owner. You can still fully disassemble the knife no problem, though.
The blade has a few noticeable scratches and I believe the tip is slightly rounded (previous owner.) Please see photos.

Asking $250 Paypal Goods and Service (I'll cover shipping)

PayPal:
playhcky227@aim.com

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-22_16-23-56.png
    upload_2017-7-22_16-23-56.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back