Small advice needed

Just got a Delta Z knife (thanks, Java). Actually, it's my first Delta Z knife. It's very nice and well made and I'm very pleased of it.
I don't know what model is, though. It has a clip point blade about 3", combo edge, satin finish. Ambidextrous thumb stud, and some traction grooves on the spine just after the thumb stud. The blade also has a long swedge. The handles seem to be burgundy G10, with black scales attached with 3 screws on each side; the scales cover about 2/3 of the handles leaving the burgundy handles visible near the blade. There are also some grooves at the back of the blade, just near the lanyard hole and at the forefinger.
The locking system is a nested linerlock with the now infamous ball detent. The lock also has some grooves and is satin finished too.
A pocket clip (satin finish too) attached with three screws on the handles near the pivot pin tops off the package, allowing the knife to be carried tip down.
I'd like to know what steel is used for the blade and if there is any specific maintenance necessary. I never had a satin finished blade before, therefore I don't know how to take proper care of it.
Thanks.

Can't think of a knife with burgundy bolster and black scales in liner lock that we've done... but perhaps it's just CRS. Will need a model number or pic to give you more information.

I don't have a digital camera, sorry... But I'll try to post a picture ASAP.
Thank you for your replies.

Oops, looks like I messed up something here, sorry!
The handles are actually aluminum, with a red / burgundy coating and with two slabs of black G10 (I think it's G10) that partially covers the handles.
I apologize for the inconvenience :(

Sorry, cannot place it. Will need a photo to identify it, or a model number.

Thanks,

Back