Small Jasmine Sign-up- Now Taking Names

Ray please add me to the list for the next 10 if possible. Ive been travelling all day and the first thing I check is BFC. I cant believe I missed the sign up. Maybe Ill save everybody the trouble, go out back and do Seppuku on myself. Nah, cause then Id miss the chance to own one of your knives. Cheers

Last edited:
Daaaaamnit! I've been refreshing this forum multiple times every day for like 5 weeks waiting on this waiting list, and the one day that I'm unable to check it, I missed the list. FML.:grumpy:

Backup please.

Last edited:
I'd like double secret squirrel backup to whomever's at the back of the backup list, please.

WOW! Missed it.
Please add me to the backups, backup if possible for the top one in pic 3.

Guys this list is now closed. I'm not adding any more backups either. I will start another list as soon as Im done with these. I will update this list on the first page as I finish each one so you can keep track of my progress. Thanks.

Guys this list is now closed. I'm not adding any more backups either. I will start another list as soon as Im done with these. I will update this list on the first page as I finish each one so you can keep track of my progress. Thanks.

Sounds good, thanks Ray! It'll be cool to see progress of everyone getting their knives. Hopefully I'll get in on the next round. :)

Ray,
Appreciate the heads up. Only problem is now I have to stay awake 24/7 and constantly refresh until the new sign up is posted.

Ray,
Appreciate the heads up. Only problem is now I have to stay awake 24/7 and constantly refresh until the new sign up is posted.

It will take me a while! You can see my progress with the first 10 on this list. I will keep it updated. Thanks.

It will take me a while! You can see my progress with the first 10 on this list. I will keep it updated. Thanks.

Can we assume that you won't be posting knives in the Cove and Exchange until all of these are built? Cause that would make my full time job of hitting the refresh button so much easier.:D

Can we assume that you won't be posting knives in the Cove and Exchange until all of these are built? Cause that would make my full time job of hitting the refresh button so much easier.:D

I will not be posting any small Jasmines for sale but I will be posting a Blast2 every now and then (maybe Monday or Tuesday).

Ray,

Will you contact us when the knives are ready and about how/when you would like to receive payment, or do I need to monitor this thread for that info?

Thanks.

The people on the list will be contacted when their knife is ready. You can monitor this thread for progress to see approximately when your turn is up. Please make sure the email address on your profile is correct as it is my only way to contact you. Thanks.

Ray,

I just wanted to make sure you saw my post (#18 in this thread) asking for my knife (order #5) to be grooved and heat-colored. I didn't see it noted by my name at the top of the tread.

Thanks so much and I'm really looking forward to having such a great knife in my small but growing collection.

Dan

Just as Ray stated!!!! I was contacted, pics came of the beautiful finished piece, I sent payment . . . . and two days later this beauty arrived. Smooth!
Thank you Ray!!!
Congrats to everyone on the list! If you're experience is similar to mine . . . you won't have to wait long!!!!! And, good luck to those waiting to get on a list. . . . It is SO worth the wait. And, worth wearing out the F4 key on your keyboard.

20130522_123929-1_zpsa8411869.jpg

I feel very fortunate! And cannot say Thank You Ray . . . enough. :D

Just as Ray stated!!!! I was contacted, pics came of the beautiful finished piece, I sent payment . . . . and two days later this beauty arrived. Smooth!
Thank you Ray!!!
Congrats to everyone on the list! If you're experience is similar to mine . . . you won't have to wait long!!!!! And, good luck to those waiting to get on a list. . . . It is SO worth the wait. And, worth wearing out the F4 key on your keyboard.

20130522_123929-1_zpsa8411869.jpg

I feel very fortunate! And cannot say Thank You Ray . . . enough. :D

That looks awesome! I'm hoping the small version sees even more pocket time than my full size Jasmine, especially during the dog days of summer. Ray's work is truly fantastic!

Smarkum, Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm off work today and tomorrow but the second Jasmine on the list should be done by Friday afternoon if all goes well.

Back