Small Jasmine Sign up

Hey guys, I need help, I can't seem to find the sign up for the next batch of Jasmines ;)

Mark, sorry I don't have any available. I don't know when I'll have any available. Thanks for asking.
-Ray

Hello Ray,
I cannot find one anywhere. I am willing to pay top $$$ if you happen to decide to make some can you please put me first on the list? I will pay way over your standrad price. By the way how much is the standard price? LOL

I am an avid collector and user. I have all the top Grails ( CQC6, Dywer Pd1, Terzuola ATCF, ect.......) but yours I would like to carry that is why I am loking for the smaller one. Anyways thank you for even responding to my message I cant imagine how busy you get. By the way incrediable knife making skills you are gifted.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark thank you for the offer but I can't do that. You might want to check out www.recon-1.com. They sometimes carry my knives. Also check on the exchange subforum here and USN.

Um...

Piling on. Just discovered Ray's knives. I need me a small jasmine. Clean, elegant lines. Beautiful.

Yeah, I know it's an older thread.

Back