Small Sebenza Full Back Spacer...

Sounds horrible Steve.. ;)

I got mine yesterday. Very sweet.
If canvas micarta inserts were available, my two small micarta Classics might have to join in the fun.

_DSC4602%20Edit%20Layers%201024%20Pixle%208_zpsoa0gahsr.jpg

_DSC4603%20Edit%20Layers%201024%20Pixel%208_zpsxu3nokyz.jpg

Outstandamnding...!!! Your photography skills are STELLAR...!!! Understanding now I am your Forum handle...

YUP... Micarta back spacers are slated for July once I get the shop up and running again...!

THANKS for posting these terrific photos...!!!

Steve

Thanks. Good looking knives always photograph well. Honestly, I'm not even sure the photos do justice to how great the carbon fiber backspacer and inlays look together.

Mine came today also, and I couldn't be happier with the result:

Well done, Steve! Definitely in for a micarta for my micarta Insingo...

Regards,
Adam

Adam... great looking CF there...!

It also appears that you have a custom sculpted pocket clip... is that Ti or CF...???

I was taking a photo of some titanium toys and had to grab that carbon fiber Sebenza for it. Love the look.
_DSC4625%20Edit%20Layers%201024%20Pixel%208_zpswsa4vtqo.jpg

Last edited:
looks like I missed out on these :(

I'm sad now...

Any chance more are in the works?

I finally made a bit of time to finish the slot machining on the eight black canvas Micarta back spacers... so they will be hitting the EXCHANGE later this evening. I just do not have the time to write up and post the ad right now. There's 2 acres to mow and the day is passing all too fast...

gdbVzZ3.jpg

Af1tvmK.jpg

I finally made a bit of time to finish the slot machining on the eight black canvas Micarta back spacers... so they will be hitting the EXCHANGE later this evening. I just do not have the time to write up and post the ad right now. There's 2 acres to mow and the day is passing all too fast...

gdbVzZ3.jpg

Af1tvmK.jpg

Not sure if you posted in the exchange yet, I haven't found any post on it. So I'm posting it here in hopes it gets to you. I'm interested in one also!

Ditto, I would be very interested in procuring one as well! Both CF and Micarta look amazing and I would be happy with either or both :)

Not sure if you posted in the exchange yet, I haven't found any post on it. So I'm posting it here in hopes it gets to you. I'm interested in one also!
You apparently do not have CONVERSATION capability... so I left message on your Profile Page...

Back